ANAVAR...worth the price? Or just go with WINNY?

jozifp103

2rfx2f8.jpg
140jlv8.jpg
2ue3fkm.jpg

So far I have only run anavar. I LOVED it. The fullness, hardness, and pumps were fantastic. Hardly any sides minus some acne.

BUT as we all know it is pricey.....

Then there's Winstrol. Very similar effects to anavar from what I've seen/read. Perhaps a better "drying effect" I suppose but all in all very similar results. HOWEVER the side effects seem to be far greater with winny. Skewed lipids, dry/achey joints, greater liver toxicity etc.

So...that being said, is it worth the price to run anavar instead and avoid side effects? Or is winny that much better as a cutting agent (as some say) that the results are worth the side effects?

What do you think?

Anavar is very much faked and onyl effective at really high dosages = very expensive.

Id take ANYTHING but winny. Id eat real human poop than take winny again, dont do it, dont believe what people say.

Take masteron, take EQ, take tren, higher your other steroid dosages but dont take winny.

I swear i have taken up to 100 mg tren ED and i didnt have 1/1000000 of the side effects that i got from 50 mg EOD of winny; Please for your own good, dont make yourself go bald or have a permanent injury like most of us who have tried winny.

Im obviously overreacting but winny sucks, winny is a drug that should be used when you are finishing your Prep for a contest and you are already taking like 5-6 drugs at the same time and you just need another one to finish drying out, then you take winny.

I noticed a dryer effect on winny but it took away the fullness with it and not in a good way because it dried me out in sub q way but not in the grainy way tren does and I was bulking. I was running Test at this point.

Winny/Anadrol on the other hand gave me wicked fullness and dryness comparable to Tren style fullness.

I have tried Anavar legit stuff at 50mg and found even 10mg (one cap) gave a great sense of well-being, 50mg bought out wicked pumped and 100mg gave me fullness and vasularity like a mofo and I was on Test only at this point but the calve pumps were to fucking intense... It was pricy but I am considerng adding in 10mg of Anavar ED along with the 100mg Test/100mg Tren/10mg Anavar for the added collagen synthesis and well-being. I get legitamte anavar though, and yeah it's triple the price of stana.

Not many winny fans here i see.

Well....

I'm not prone to MPB, so I think I'll at least give it a shot and worst case I'll drop it if I don't like it. I have some Var on hand I can switch over too if I don't like the winny. :)

Thanks for the answers guys....keep em coming.

Back