Anavar

WHOA bro.......150 mg/day??? :confused:

Limit yourself to 50 mg/day......it IS afterall an 17-aa (mildly-moderately toxic) AS.

PS: WHO/WHAT LAB makes 50mg/tabs these days? You sure they are legit?

Drveejay11 said:
WHOA bro.......150 mg/day??? :confused:

Limit yourself to 50 mg/day......it IS afterall an 17-aa (mildly-moderately toxic) AS.

PS: WHO/WHAT LAB makes 50mg/tabs these days? You sure they are legit?
I mixed doze up with anadrol. There are 5mg tabs and 10mg tabs. Yeah 150mg lol I'd need lots of kidneys and livers for that.

I mixed doze up with anadrol. There are 5mg tabs and 10mg tabs. Yeah 150mg lol I'd need lots of kidneys and livers for that.

no offense bro but you need to stick around and learn some more

house1 said:
no offense bro but you need to stick around and learn some more
Mixing something up and not knowing is two different things.

Stick around and learn some more bro.

Re: Re: Re: Anavar

yomama said:
I did, I just want to know is it good to take in between juicing. Good idea or bad idea?

What you are referring to is "bridging".....and it's not the best idea. You are either "on" or "off", there is no inbetween.

.....also, the guys here are trying to help you out, IMO a little respect is in order, otherwise no one will help.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Anavar

StoneColdNTO said:
What you are referring to is "bridging".....and it's not the best idea. You are either "on" or "off", there is no inbetween.

.....also, the guys here are trying to help you out, IMO a little respect is in order, otherwise no one will help.
But anavar doesnt tought the body's hormones and will let everything restore to their natural levels....I think. It's not like bridging with D-bol and shit. Anavar any different than androstenediol etc crap that you can buy in the stores? They both will increase test levels and not interfere with production.

yomama said:
OMG do you read the first post only? why dont you read the reply posts....all of them!:40oz:

LOL.....my bad bro.......I have a tendecy of flying thru some threads.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anavar

yomama said:
But anavar doesnt tought the body's hormones and will let everything restore to their natural levels....I think. It's not like bridging with D-bol and shit. Anavar any different than androstenediol etc crap that you can buy in the stores? They both will increase test levels and not interfere with production.

Anavar, like any other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is suppressive. You really do need to get more of a basic understanding of how Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) works, befoe coming out with statements like the one above.

In addition to this link.....http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/

.....check out the "Articles" forum, there are some great threads in there.

WannaImpress said:
Doubt they are 50mg/tabs anyways!
Well I've heard about some chinese 50mg tabs and some 50mg paper. Not sure how the paper tested out but the tabs were pretty unconsistent I believe... Stick to the 5mg...

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Anavar

StoneColdNTO said:
Anavar, like any other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is suppressive. You really do need to get more of a basic understanding of how Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) works, befoe coming out with statements like the one above.

In addition to this link.....http://www.steroidology.com/profiles/

.....check out the "Articles" forum, there are some great threads in there.
But at higher dosages of course, a suppression of natural testosterone levels will still occur with this drug as with any anabolic/androgenic steroid and therefore require post cycle therapy to restore the HPTA.

Yes, I read it ten times. It says at HIGH doses. What's your point? I'm not planning on mixing them with cheerios.

being an asshole will get you nowhere bro--- can the fucking attitude or take it elseware since you know everything--

people are just trying to help you -

you come off like a complete asshole whenever someone gives constructive criticism -- dont need that shit here

house1 said:
being an asshole will get you nowhere bro--- can the fucking attitude or take it elseware since you know everything--

people are just trying to help you -

you come off like a complete asshole whenever someone gives constructive criticism -- dont need that shit here

Yep......I gotta agree 110%

Back