Anavar

i can see in 2nd pic. yellow ribbed pill

i hate to say but with Anavar (var) im very skeptical regardless.

i have said before in another post i think Anavar (var) is faked often/or at best substituted with Winstrol (winny) or even dbol.

i think Anavar (var) must be harder and more expensive to make im not sure the exact details . a veteran would be able to tell you.

but obviously labs can charge a lot for Anavar (var) so they probably make fakes to cash in on high demand/asking price.

i can see in 2nd pic. yellow ribbed pill

i hate to say but with Anavar (var) im very skeptical regardless.

i have said before in another post i think Anavar (var) is faked often/or at best substituted with Winstrol (winny) or even dbol.

i think Anavar (var) must be harder and more expensive to make im not sure the exact details . a veteran would be able to tell you.

but obviously labs can charge a lot for Anavar (var) so they probably make fakes to cash in on high demand/asking price.

I hear ya brother.... I am dubious myself, but I do remember seeing the same pill in a thread a few years ago, and someone said it was Indeed a 10 mg. But I'm still not trusting, and was hoping if maybe someone has seen these same pills before. At this point, there's not much left to loose

I got some of them too. I got them from a friend who got them from his source who was always good to go. I haven't tried them yet but was told they are var. Supposedly from a domestic ugl.

I hear ya brother.... I am dubious myself, but I do remember seeing the same pill in a thread a few years ago, and someone said it was Indeed a 10 mg. But I'm still not trusting, and was hoping if maybe someone has seen these same pills before. At this point, there's not much left to loose

doesn't hurt to ask, hope they are g2g.

good luck bro.

I got some of them too. I got them from a friend who got them from his source who was always good to go. I haven't tried them yet but was told they are var. Supposedly from a domestic ugl.

Bro, you are the sunshine through my clouds hahaha.... Good looks dude.. Especially helps knowing you live around the area. I'm not far from Atlantic city. I'll let you know how I make out, you do the same. Thanks again homie

Back