Ancillarys for deca and test cycle?

mike4563

Ok so getting info on the steroids is easy. Finding and understanding ancillary drugs is a lot more difficult.

So my 3rd cycle is gonna look like this.

Wk 1-20 Test E 600mg ew
Wk 1-18 deca 400mg ew
Wk 1-4 Dbol 40mg ed

Aromasin?
Caber?
Proviron?
Hcg?

Pct - standard nova clomid combo, starts 3 weeks after last pin.

What ancillarys do I need to run with this and in what doses? Those above are just names that keep coming up when I'm reading.

I used aromasin with my first 2 cycles at 12.5mg ed. but I'm not sure if I need to run it along side other ancillarys that deal with estrogen levels.

aromasin for the estro, just run it at 12.5mg ed like you did last time, or drop it and see if you need it, but i'd say you likely will need it.

the caber you can probably run at .5mg twice a week, maybe 3 times. just do monday/wednesday/friday if you want. that will deal with the prolactin, totally separate. personally i don't use proviron, i just add mast in. and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) different people will say different things about. you may need to up the aromasin if running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle because it will also add to the estrogen.

aromasin for the estro, just run it at 12.5mg ed like you did last time, or drop it and see if you need it, but i'd say you likely will need it.

the caber you can probably run at .5mg twice a week, maybe 3 times. just do monday/wednesday/friday if you want. that will deal with the prolactin, totally separate. personally i don't use proviron, i just add mast in. and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) different people will say different things about. you may need to up the aromasin if running Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) throughout the cycle because it will also add to the estrogen.

Thanks for the reply bro.

So I'll get some caber and aromasin? What's mast? Name rings a bell, has it got another name?

drostanolone enanthate or propionate.... masteron.... it's the same drug as proviron, but proviron is the oral, mast is the inject-able . i like test + deca + mast and test + tren + mast.

you can also use pramipexole for the prolactin. however it can also make you feel sick so most people like to start small and ramp up very slowly and many like to take it at night before bed.

you can also use pramipexole for the prolactin. however it can also make you feel sick so most people like to start small and ramp up very slowly and many like to take it at night before bed.

Great info mate, thanks

Is it worth getting mast/proviron or prami, or do you think the caber will be ok?

caber alone should be fine. i just like mast as a complimentary 3rd compound with either deca or tren. but it isn't necessary to "combat" any of the sides really. and you don't need caber and prami. they accomplish the same thing, so just go with one. some people have a preference. i actually like prami, and have never had any issues taking .5mg every day, and i started on it by taking it in the morning not at night. some people get sick off low doses and have to choose caber because they can't handle prami. others just like caber better.

it's one of those things you'll have to figure out on your own.

but for this cycle, aromasin for the estro and caber for the prolactin will be fine.

you might look into torem for post cycle therapy (pct). i love it, especially with deca and/or tren cycles. can take it by itself, it is cheap, and for me i recover better on it. again, that's one of those preference things and it is about how it works for you specifically. many people don't know much about torem and have never tried it, which is the only reason it isn't talked about more as a standard pct.

X's 2 on the Caber for the 19-nor E3D is sweet.

IMO opinion running a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at lowest working dose for most guys in the best way to go.

As JJ stated: run both Aro and Cab but run LOW as you can.

X's 2 on the Caber for the 19-nor E3D is sweet.

IMO opinion running a Aromatase inhibitor (AI) at lowest working dose for most guys in the best way to go.

As JJ stated: run both Aro and Cab but run LOW as you can.

unless your BF% is high,then you might wanna consider using a little more A.I.

Great help, thanks fellas. Much appreciated.

Really looking forward to getting on this cycle now.

Oooooosh

Back