And for the big New Years News.......Euro-Pharmacies releases TRESTOLONE ACETATE

jozifp103

Ok I figured I'd let this hang over your heads for a few days but some of you figured it out way too quickly.

So without further ado, I present to you Euro-Pharmacies' latest and by far GREATEST addition to their product line.....
TRESTOLONE ACETATE (Ment)!

TRESTOLONE ACETATE otherwise known as MENT has an anabolic/androgenic ratio of 2300/650! Compare that to Testosterone and Trenbolone and you'll find that MENT completely destroys the competition.

Anabolic/Androgenic ratios
Trestolone (Ment): 2300/650
Trenbolone: 500/500
Testosterone: 100/100

2rh4iol.jpg

Supplier:Euro-Pharmacies
Chemical Name:Trestolone acetate
Comes In: 10ml vial - 50 mg/ml
Dosage: 50mg-100mg /EOD
Active time: 2 days
Class:Anabolic/Androgenic Steroid

I was actually lucky enough to run some MENT over a year ago on a bulker. Wrote a short review on my experience. I can only imagine EP's Trestolone will be even better :) (My Trest Ace review below)
--->http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/683356-trestalone-acetate-going-review.html<---

Right on ! I'm running Ment right now, and had to go elsewhere, and it was not easy to find . So having a trusted source now is great news

Wow! 1 ml eod and boom thas all you need?! Cant wait to try it out in my next cycle, after this one that im about to do lol

Keep it up psl!

Wow! 1 ml eod and boom thas all you need?! Cant wait to try it out in my next cycle, after this one that im about to do lol

Keep it up psl!

That's a good dose to start with. It's extremely anabolic and very androgenic. You don't need much.

How does this show on a blood test? For example, I am on TRT but I*also blast at times. I have to make sure to drop my*test levels to what my doctor expects to see prior to his blood test, and that sucks. How*would*Trestalone show up on a blood test for someone on TRT?

I know it crushes the HPTA, so people NOT on*TRT would show they are using*AAS, but for those of us prescribed test already...

How does this show on a blood test? For example, I am on TRT but I*also blast at times. I have to make sure to drop my*test levels to what my doctor expects to see prior to his blood test, and that sucks. How*would*Trestalone show up on a blood test for someone on TRT?

I know it crushes the HPTA, so people NOT on*TRT would show they are using*AAS, but for those of us prescribed test already...

I don't know the answer to this question. But one thing I've learned about Ment is that you can run it without a testosterone base, as it 'mimics' testosterone in the body and acts as a sex hormone. you can actually do TRT with just ment with no test (can't really do this with any other compound that I'm aware of).
I'm running Ment right now, and not using test, so we'll see if this holds true or not. maybe I'll get blood work done as well some point and see what those results are

That's a good question. Can't say I've had blood work done while on Trest. But yes it is definitely one of the harshest compounds when it comes to shut down.
I don't know the answer to this question. But one thing I've learned about Ment is that you can run it without a testosterone base, as it 'mimics' testosterone in the body and acts as a sex hormone. you can actually do TRT with just ment with no test (can't really do this with any other compound that I'm aware of).
I'm running Ment right now, and not using test, so we'll see if this holds true or not. maybe I'll get blood work done as well some point and see what those results are
That would be awesome to see bloods on it. I mean, if it mimics testosterone it must have a similar molecular shape and weight no? It would be interesting to see if lc/ms or hplc could pick up on the difference.

And you probably could use it as TRT....if you were 100% done with reproducing. Shut down is shut down whether it be test, tren, etc.....but MENT is known to absolutely destroy your sperm count. You're basically sterile while on it. It was considered as a form of male contraception at one point.

I've been running ment for months no test base felt great all it would take was the wind to change and I've have a full blown hard on love the stuff no problems with e2 or actually in ments case it e7 its good stuff daily injections are a bit of a pain and cost compared to test but I'm glad I gave it a go back to test for me though just ran out

I've been running ment for months no test base felt great all it would take was the wind to change and I've have a full blown hard on love the stuff no problems with e2 or actually in ments case it e7 its good stuff daily injections are a bit of a pain and cost compared to test but I'm glad I gave it a go back to test for me though just ran out

I noticed the same thing bro. The effects on libido seem to surpass those of testosterone. It's like super test.

How much does Ment amortize? I've read from some places it doesn't and others say you need to run an agressive AI (adex).

How much does Ment amortize? I've read from some places it doesn't and others say you need to run an agressive AI (adex).

it Aromatizes to a high degree, so much so that I'm running .5mg adex 3x a week , plus I have Letro on hand. it does not convert to DHT though (test converts to estrogen and dht).

Very short half life so if you stop trest pins a week before blood draw I'd think you'd be golden

Hey Blakey, did u get the results u were shooting for on this cycle?? How was the strength gains on trest?? Did u bulk or cut and did u reach your goal there of?? Never used, so curious. Thanks!

it Aromatizes to a high degree, so much so that I'm running .5mg adex 3x a week , plus I have Letro on hand. it does not convert to DHT though (test converts to estrogen and dht).

No DHT conversation? I can run a cycle and not go bald? Yes I have MPB.

I'm in!

Hey Blakey, did u get the results u were shooting for on this cycle?? How was the strength gains on trest?? Did u bulk or cut and did u reach your goal there of?? Never used, so curious. Thanks!

Hey solider yea I definitely did see some good results still clean bulking
Probably the first month 2 months were great gained about 10 pounds with very little fat gain but towards the end of the cycle the place I was working at shut down lost my job so I wasn't spending as much on food and my training routine suffered a bit then picked up a bit of work started training and eating at 100 percent again then busted and old shoulder injury at work lol so I was running a trt dose of ment for the remaining time . Even with all this I kept about 5 pounds of the gains I made my diet has been shit to be truthful and my shoulder is still busted just doing what I can in regards to lifting so all up results could have been better but that was my fault not the gear

I also read about needing serious AI protocol.

I was gonns order it from another lab several months ago and read some real good stuff but the more I looked into it there was a lot of people having issues while on and not being able to use it for any extended period of time.

I also read it was like tren in the way how some people can handle it and some have to stay away from it.

I will be trying it in the future though especially since Euro-Pharm makes it now. At least you know you get quality when ordering from them.

I also read about needing serious AI protocol.

I was gonns order it from another lab several months ago and read some real good stuff but the more I looked into it there was a lot of people having issues while on and not being able to use it for any extended period of time.

I also read it was like tren in the way how some people can handle it and some have to stay away from it.

I will be trying it in the future though especially since Euro-Pharm makes it now. At least you know you get quality when ordering from them.

No problems here I've never ran tren so I cant compare the 2 for you but no issues here as for the ai I just took .5 adex every 3 days
No high e2\e7 sides at all

Back