ANDRIOL & HRT: Is Andriol effective for those with low(below normal) test levels?

randy8411

Jack of all Trades
Doctor 1:
For low test levels - Androlgel Gel %5 failed to do anything :flipoffha .

Moved to Doctor #2:
With further TEST tests Andriol has been prescribed @ 40mg * 4 daily= 3mnth trial :toilet:

Next, option considered is injections :druggie: not offered by doc presently although I suggested to him that I would prefer injections over pills because it is widely known in Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) circles that injections are more effective, cheaper, and safer.

LET ME KNOW FOR THOSE OF YOU ON Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) IF ANDRIOL WORKED WELL, IF SO HOW i.e. dosage, length of use, etc.? :rockband:

Last edited:
Andriol is GARBAGE.........plain & simple.

When I first started my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that's what I was prescribed. I even sourced some extras and did 240mg/day with absolutely no results, except for being out some serious cash.

Weekly injections are the only way to go.

StoneColdNTO said:
Andriol is GARBAGE.........plain & simple.

When I first started my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) that's what I was prescribed. I even sourced some extras and did 240mg/day with absolutely no results, except for being out some serious cash.

Weekly injections are the only way to go.

StoneCold Andriol sounds like a waste of money, nevertheless I am willing to complete a 3 month cycle as prescribed!

For injections what is the best compound to go with - next time a specific request will be made [i.e. Enanthate, Cypionate], because I don't want to beat around the bush with BS drugs such as Androgel and soon to be Andriol on that list [hopefully not].

By the way is age [26] a factor in the previous drugs not working, since I may be already producing numbers (although below normal) as much as what the doctor is trying to attain based upon the consensus in mostly older male patients?

Last edited:
bmass said:
Androgel is good if you only use it for HRT

Thats what I was using Androgel for (3 months total - 1packet for 2 mths then 2 packets for 1 mnth)-HRT - It did jack shit, i even tried 2 packets a day for 1 month - did not feel nothing as one would with testosterone except for the effect on the $bottom line$. One is better off taking 100mg of Zinc daily for the price of 2 packets of Androgel!

I would just not take the Andriol and get the testosterone for injection. Hopefully the 'doc will let you do injections yourself, every 7 days.

Back