Andriol

Dieselboy

Does anyone have experience with Andriol. if so, what are the gains?what did you take with it? I just got done with my first cycle Sustanon (sust). and Winstrol (winny). The gains were great :D Trying to put together my next cycle.
Thanx

Andriol is very mild. To be honest I dont know of anyone making andriol a priority in a cycle or shit, even in a cycle all together. Its not even worth the money considering the next to nothing gains. The only 2 guys I ever knew that used Andriol both said they would have been better off using dbol or practically any other oral.

I read a couple of articles on Andriol, from what I gather it takes such high daily doses, that the possibilities of liver damage become extremely high...

I tried it at 240 mg/day for 4 weeks, what a waste of time and cash. You would be better off taking "Flintstone" vitamins, LOL !!

sucks real bad half way too short you need to take like 8 a day to gain anything total waste of money

Sphinks said:
If your referring to androil 40 its the oral form of deca and very mild,not worth the money

Don't you mean oral test?

Andriol is Testosterone Undecanoate which is absorbed thro the lymphatic system.

Yea thats right partyboy,test undecanoate.I was thinking of something else.They are 40mg red capsules made by organon.Very cheap in cancun mexico I bought 4 bottles with 90 cap. in each,along with a shit ton of stan(winny)and duratestin(sustanon).I ended up selling one bottle of androil because is was a waste of time.The other shit was good.Going back in may,with a list of things to get.

Sphinks said:
Yea thats right partyboy,test undecanoate.I was thinking of something else.They are 40mg red capsules made by organon.Very cheap in cancun mexico I bought 4 bottles with 90 cap. in each,along with a shit ton of stan(winny)and duratestin(sustanon).I ended up selling one bottle of androil because is was a waste of time.The other shit was good.Going back in may,with a list of things to get.

Try their Sten it is in amps and is their version of test cyp not to bad considering its like 7 bucks for 2 amps.

Back