Androgel Stack?

cpnraisnuts

I have a prescription for Androgel, but I told my doc I would rather have the shot. He put me on Test C 200mg every 2 weeks. I still have the androgel and I was wondering if it would do me any good to stack the androgel with the test c to get my levels higher for body building? I am 6'1" 39 years old and 205lbs. Not sure what my bf% is at the moment. I have been lifting consistently for the last 5 months.

Even with the Androgel and Test C @ 200mg, stacking isn't going to make a difference at those levels - dosage amounts. Your md is just trying to get your test levels into the "normal" range.

Even with the Androgel and Test C @ 200mg, stacking isn't going to make a difference at those levels - dosage amounts. Your md is just trying to get your test levels into the "normal" range.

That sucks. I thought that if increased the pump dosage from 4 to 10 per day it might increase my levels enough to start seeing some good strength gains.

It want make much difference, ur at minimal dosage protocol bro like I.M. stated. If u got extra pumps bump it up, u might as well.

Back