Announcement

BiggieSwolls

Steelers = SuperBowl
Well we are closing in on member #10,000. I personally cant believe it, 10,000 members in 10 months. Its been a great ride so far and Tx, myself and the Staff are looking forward to hitting more site milestones in the future.

So due to Mvmaxx's idea which he spoke to me about today, we have decided that the Steroidology Store, DCN, will be giving away a FREE 2 pound bucket of SportLab Whey Protein to our 10,000th member.

If you know some people that havent registered here and they are regulars on some other boards, tell them to shoot over here and register as its always possible that they may be #10,000.

Thanks

Biggie, Tx & Staff

Wow, that is great start for the first year and I'm very glad for you guys.. I have learned a hell of a lot that I would have over looked if not for you guys so I tip my hat to all of you here!!!! as Neil would say

"Keep on rocking in the free world"

Awesome Biggie you and Tx have done a great job and I wish nothing but good for you guys!!!!!!!.... Also a big shout to all the mods I think the knowledge you guys have collectively draw alot of people here as well..... Keep up the good work and Thanks.....Steroidology Rocks!!!!!!!!!!1

there's no other board that can even compare to the quality of people here.

great job and congrats to biggie and tx! keep it up boys.

Wow cool as hell...damn I should of held out to join and be a WINNNAAAA!!..haha congrats to you and TX...oh btw where the hell has TX been i havent seen him around much

I will happily take some well deserved credit for the boards success, yes..I rock....
JK, bump for an awesome board

i was like the 20th member do i get a hat or something? oh and i love this fucking place. awesome board.

Congrats Biggie, TX, and MODs. You guys have done a kick ass job with this board and it's been a pleasure being a member here.

Cheers to you guys!:beertoast

I say free protein for all 10K!!

Great board....I definitely appreciate the wisdom shared by the mods on this board. Their insight is invaluable.

Conan35 said:
Great board

KEEP IT FREE

That's why we have directconnectnutrition.com If we make money on that, this board will be free no problem. There won't be portions of the board that are off limits to non-paying members, etc. Having said that, we want directconnect to stand on its own merits (price, service, etc.), and we think it does and will.

And this is also why it just blows my mind that we are giving you guys awesome prices at directconnect and yet there are still guys on here pointing out where you can save .50 at some other place that does not support steroidology in the least.

Anyways, our prices are kickass and our service is incredible, just like this board. :)

Back