Bulking Doesnt Mean Getting FAT!!! Client B&A Pics!!!!

3J

Super Moderator
You dont have to get fat while bulking, here is a prime example of a 3Js Nutrition Network client that has gone from 172lbs to 224lbs in 14 months while staying lean! Thats 52lbs! With proper nutrition and training protocol you can keep fat at bay as well!!

Contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire about becoming a client for my coaching services!

True. You can get the job done without having to drop excess body fat when you finish. You will retain more of your gains also, if you don't have to run a serious cut when you finish.

Reactions: 3J
you should always have a maint phase... thats what this client is doing right now under my guidance.. letting that weight settle in
True. You can get the job done without having to drop excess body fat when you finish. You will retain more of your gains also, if you don't have to run a serious cut when you finish.

52lbs in 14 months. THAT is what I like to see, none of the silly 40lbs in 3 months nonsense followed by a cut that takes another 3 months that brings the person back to where they started.

Ahh, doing it right is so refreshing! Serious props to the client, that takes some serious control!

Funny to see this thread now as i was just thinking this morning that of all the pics of arnold out there thru his years of bbing, you never seem to see him with a gut or really much fat at all anywhere and surley the man spent his fair share of time bulking. just a thought...
Good thread and great work!!

52lbs in 14 months. THAT is what I like to see, none of the silly 40lbs in 3 months nonsense followed by a cut that takes another 3 months that brings the person back to where they started.

Ahh, doing it right is so refreshing! Serious props to the client, that takes some serious control!

i honestly couldn't believe my eyes wit... the amount this guy eats on a daily would put you and i to shame.. i had him well over 6k calories.. he never complained once

i honestly couldn't believe my eyes wit... the amount this guy eats on a daily would put you and i to shame.. i had him well over 6k calories.. he never complained once

6k?! LOL oh man I can't wait for my time to eat 6K :D

Back