Another 3Js Nutrition Network PROGRESS PIC!!!!

My son took the before pic the one in the mirror was a selfie and it was with my right arm the one with the tat.

HOLY SHIT hiram1st!

It is so inspiring to see other guys in our age group pick up the reigns and take control over their lives! You are looking fantastic, and given where you're coming from can only get better. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing just how far you can push that envelope; the journey is full of setbacks and heartache, but oh so definitely worth it in the end.

3J can only provide the tools, YOU made this happen, and will continue to make it happen. I'm very excited for what the future will bring you. :D

My .02c :)

HOLY SHIT hiram1st!

It is so inspiring to see other guys in our age group pick up the reigns and take control over their lives! You are looking fantastic, and given where you're coming from can only get better. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing just how far you can push that envelope; the journey is full of setbacks and heartache, but oh so definitely worth it in the end.

3J can only provide the tools, YOU made this happen, and will continue to make it happen. I'm very excited for what the future will bring you. :D

Thanks halfwit. Your definitely right 3j can show you the way but it's ultimately up to you do put in the work.

3j was a big part but I have to say had it not been for this forum teaching me how to do this whole fit life style from trt which I wouldn't have been on, and spending countless hours reading threads learning what works and what doesn't in the gym, bugging vets with pm's and all of them answering with good sound advice I surely would not be where I am today.

HOLY SHIT hiram1st!

yes, absolutely... i can only show the path.. the client has to walk it.. the credit always goes to the guy busting his ass making sure he follows the program

Awesome progress big man! I just knocked out week one as well with 3j. Right now I'm just staying focused and keeping my eye on the prize.

Do you mind pming me the stats of the transformation? Or can you post it? It seems like he went from 250-215 ish... if he's about 5'10..

Back