Another 3Js Nutriton Network progress pic!!

3J

Super Moderator

how much can you change your body in 8 weeks on your own??? doing it the right way?? Here is a client that signed up for a 8 week carb cycle looking to cut weight.. very proud of you brother.. chime in if you like!!

his starting weight was 263.8

after 8 weeks he now weighs 230, and has now signed up for the 6 month anabolic package special going on this febuary!! (he has also submitted himself into the before and after psl/3J contest in the anabolic section!! link: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a.../676444-psl-3j-contest-over-2-000-prizes.html)

stop wasting time!! stop guessing about your nutrition and training!! Let me help you reach your goals!!! contact me at 3jdiet@gmail.com to sign up

check out the website in the link below!

3J's Nutrition | Diet and fitness consulting to get you to the next level.

Last edited:
I really enjoyed working with him for those 8 weeks, the diet was great, not too boring, easy to follow

I'm so impressed by the progress he helped me acheive in only 8 weeks...can't wait to see after 6 months !

Reactions: 3J
I really enjoyed working with him for those 8 weeks, the diet was great, not too boring, easy to follow

I'm so impressed by the progress he helped me acheive in only 8 weeks...can't wait to see after 6 months !

as always most the credit goes to client.. a plan is only as good as the person following it, i only show the path!! well done brother!! very proud of you!!!!!

Awesome job man. 3J helped me slim down quick as well.

He will definitely be part of my first cycle equation.

Looking forward to leaning out with 3J
Sitting at 235lbs and waiting for him to give me the go
He's an awesome dude that's forsure
Put on approx 45lbs bulking with 3j :)
If u can eat u will have no problem putting on size with 3j haha

I honestly don't see much difference other than you shaved your chest, cut you hair and beard and are standing up straight. No offense intended... keep working brother.

I honestly don't see much difference other than you shaved your chest, cut you hair and beard and are standing up straight. No offense intended... keep working brother.

really?? you dont see the 30lbs drop??? he's lost a bunch of inches all over his body.. lol

hey beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. its a progress pic brother.. not the final deal..

Looking forward to leaning out with 3J
Sitting at 235lbs and waiting for him to give me the go
He's an awesome dude that's forsure
Put on approx 45lbs bulking with 3j :)
If u can eat u will have no problem putting on size with 3j haha

damn skippy!!!

Back