Another acne post, help pleeeze!

dirkdiggler9969

I finished a 800mg's a wk tornel test cycle about 3-4months ago(underdosed I'm sure). I had very little acne/pimple problems while on, maybe just a few small ones on my arms. In the past two months I have got more acne than I have ever had. I'm getting normal pimples and cycstic ones. The majority of them are on my chest, upperback, and the back of my shoulders. It's fuckin disgusting. I have tried everything. I've been showering 3x a day, using clearsol on a loofa, srydex pads, and estringents. I have also been taking b5 everyday with no success, someone help! Has anyone ever tried proactive? I think I need to go to a dermatologist.

Showering 3 times a day? That might be your problem right there. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) acne is a combination of three things: androgen rich environment + bacteria + moisture.

If you get your skin wet you are going to increase your acne. A lot of guys have to avoid baths and swimming pools while juicing and only take very short showers.

I've been taking scauding showers while washing then at the end as cold as I can stand it to close my pores. Anyone else agree with shorter and less showering?

I agree that it will provide you with better chances of having less acne, but by no means will it clear up after cutting down your showering. Astrigents are never to be used IMO. Too harsh, acne forms on overdried skin too. As for cystic acne, NOTHING and i repeat nothing will clear that up except time and accutane. I suffered with cystic acne for years, and unecessarily so. Go to your doc or derm and see what they think.

I refuse to use astringents like Clearasil and things of the sort. I have never had as much acne as when I started them. You then think you need more and it is a perpetuating cycle. Only after I stopped (as a primitive scientific test) did the acne subside.

I also read on here to wash your sheets every 2 or three days.

im not sure about this, but a friend of mine who was on a few cycles was having the same problems with bad acne. he was told to put head and shoulders shampoo over his back and shoulders and allow it to dry over, then rinse it off in the shower. he told me that it worked great, maybe it would work for you. i think he said that the reason that it worked was because of the zinc that is in the shampoo.

i have been on accutane for 6 weeks now and my cystic acne has done nothing but get worse...I mean bad... i have stopped going to the gym, i miss classes frequently, and i have spent the past month hiding from my friends out of embarrassment....

60mg's a day

is the end near????

Showering helps me about more than anything helps keep my oily skin cleaned. I also have my g/f to rub rubbing alcohol on my back after ever shower. Plus I take about 5 grams of b5 a day. Don't cut down on showering.

daan69 said:
i have been on accutane for 6 weeks now and my cystic acne has done nothing but get worse...I mean bad... i have stopped going to the gym, i miss classes frequently, and i have spent the past month hiding from my friends out of embarrassment....

60mg's a day

is the end near????

its supposed to get worse and then it will clear up.

I had the same problem ... skin was tolerable while on tornel test 200 (a little oily, but thats about it) things took a turn for the worse after a week and a half of Chlomid.

I just started clearing up two weeks ago. I think I did my last cycle 2 months ago or longer? My back is still gross, but all I care about is my face! Get to the tanning bed, it's the cure!

Get back on a cycle lol shit every time i stop acne appears then when im on a cycle it seems to clear up maybe its just me

invizible84 said:
Get back on a cycle lol shit every time i stop acne appears then when im on a cycle it seems to clear up maybe its just me
Im with you on that. When I was on my Prop only cycle, all was clear as anything. Once I came off that cycle, my back and shoulders broke out moderate but not extensive...all was gone in 2 weeks however...but it scared me for a second....thank god it wasnt worse

I had problems with acne because of genetics and juice but the way i fixed it was through retin a or enthromicin, good diet and lotta water ,this is what a doc gave. I would also suggest showering like the good ol folks told you. Try to go to the beach and let the salt water help clean it out, this also helps if you live by a beach. If nothing works then use accutane as the last measure.

daan69 said:

60mg's a day

is the end near????
Yea the end is near bro, keep ur head up. I saw improvments after 8 weeks. The first 4 were horrible, worse acne Ive ever had.

How much u weigh? 60mg seems on the light side but its dependant on ur weight.

DougoeFre5h said:
How much u weigh? 60mg seems on the light side but its dependant on ur weight.

6'1"

Im finishing up my second month accutane and two weeks ago i bumped it up to 80 mg's a day. It is still getting worse.... fucking unbelievable.

the chapped lips have gone away and it seems like the larger cysts are now very far out from the skin and very irritated.... i look in the mirror and its just red blotches everywhere...

Either my doc will perscribe me more, or if he wont because my liver values are still elevated i will buy it online. This time i think i will go with the actual Roaccutane instead of "Team Life Research" isoretenion

any suggestions??? should i try the accutane gel in conjuction with 80mgs???? should i dare try 100mg?????

Dont use accutane gel with oral accutane. Stay away from all retin-A type topicals while using accutane. The best advice I can give you at this point is to do a full 5 month cycle of accutane. At your weight docs would normally prescribe 80-100mg. Just saty on course with it and you will see improvements. People normally improve throughout the 5 month regime, and continue to improve after treatment is over. Some people need two rounds of accutane to clear up. All I can say is that Ive been there, and I know how you feel. The guidance of a good doctor/dermatologist is invaluable imo, and I think you should seek professional help with this if you havent already.

Back