Kleinfelters Syndrome - Advice - Testosterone - HCG/HGH - Acne

jam.ola

Hello all,

Like some of you i was diagnosed with KS or 47XXY. I was diagnosed around 16 when I went to get a physical to play football in school, I am now 31.

I’ve tried several different testosterone replacement therapies from doctor administered injections, Androgel, Axiron, to self administered injections. When I moved to Florida, I was introduced to a doctor that was giving me 1 cc of 200mg cypionate a week. This sky-rocketed my test about to a high total T: 1294, all of which didn’t make me feel all that good. On top of that my back and shoulders broke out with acne very badly. The doctor wouldn’t address my concerns so I left him and met a new doctor who now has me at a solid total T: 600. I now self administer .5 cc of 200mg cypionate a week; I feel good and my acne isn't as bad, but it isn't clear like it was when I was on Andro-gel or Axiron.

Any recommendations on treating back-acne? Like I said I never had this issue when I was getting 200mg every 3 weeks from a doctor or on any of the gels. Would Accutane help with this?

Lastly, despite all of that how do I shed the body fat I have (stomach, chest, under arm-pits) ? (yes I know, diet and exercise… ALL of which I am doing and have been doing since January).

Lab results as follows:
HDL cholesterol: 35
<40

Triglycerides: 240
<150

FSH: 1.0
1.6 - 8.0

LH: 0.2
1.5 - 9.3

DHEA Sulfate: 288
85 - 690

Progesterone: <1.4
<0.5

Estradiol: 25
< or = 39

Total T: 600
280 - 827

PSA: 0.4
< or = 4.0

My doctor also wants to put me on HCG - what will this benefit me with KS? Fat loss? Would HGH be better?

Try a tanning bed for the acne as well, works wonders in getting rid of it. To shed bodyfat you can try MCT oil treatment. Does a great job in getting rid of fat, alongside a steady diet and proper training will work wonders on you.

Back