Another first cycle question..

Zait

Hey guys,

Couple of questions.

1. My nipples are getting slightly sensitive. I am taking rui liquid staine ED at .5 ml and they are still slightly sore. I am on week 3 of a test e 15 week cycle. Do I up my doseage until all sensitivity/hardness goes away?

2. The first two weeks of pinning there wasn't any blood after pulling out the needle now it bleeds every time... Not much or even enough to be concerned about. I haven't changed my methods so I don't know why it's happening now. Anyone got an idea on this?

Thanks!

If ur in week 3 then the nipple thing is probably in it head. My nips get a little sensitive after a long workout with a soaked shirt. Just keep an eye on it but also stop thinking about it so much.
2. U really can't control bleeding after a pin. Just keep ur hand steady and u will get better. Somtimes they bleed somtimes it doesn't.

1) If you nipples are sensitive, make sure you don't keep feeling them or rubbing them because it will exacerbate the problem. You could assume your e2 is on the high side if your nipples are sensitive and errect, your feeling a bit emotional, having libido issues or depressed/anxious. For what it's worth, up your dose a little bit and see what happens if it subsides. Other than that, the only true way to know here you are at is blood tests.

2) Bleeding is to be expected, you can pull the skin to the side to stop bleeding, otherwise swab it and let it clot. It's always a 50/50 chance you will bleed.

Wait till u have a nice squirt of blood, every once in awhile it happens to me, looks like a murder scene took place ha
Lucky enough inhabe laminate flooring not carpet:help:

Last edited:
Ha once I forgot to swap from my draw needle (20g) back to my (25g). Blood squirted about 6in and bleed like crazy.

Bros,I once pinned both delts then went into work thinking nothing of it wearing a white dress shirt. As soon as I took my suit jacket off the whole place knew what I was up to. Questions didn't stop for months

Back