Another IGF question... (sorry)

Texzen123

I apologize in advance for sounding like the "villiage idiot" but I surfed all the threads and cannot find this answer.
I am a 43 y/o "novice" bodybuilder for some years now. I notice my recovery is longer and I ache in new places every day since I started a boxing pgm for the cardio.
Anyway... I have done a cycle of hgh somatropin (didnt see any results -prolly cause it was too rich for my budget)
But this IGF seems very affordable and "clean" and show to serve me a purpose.
**** Now the question.. (sorry) When I shop, I see the different suffixes and this country boy is confused..
I see IGF-1 e3, IGF-1 LR(something) IGF-1(etc) and they all have different prices. The IGF-1 ec :eyes: seems the best value, but is it what I want if I not ness want to go IM @ a localizied site, but rather Sub Q in smaller doses daily?
I appreciate ya in advance, sorry for being long winded..

Hi,
the best choice for IGF-1 is the IFG-1 long R3, which remains 6-8 hours in the body. IGF-1 remains 20 minutes!
the average price is $150-200 per 1000 mcg. No more!

stubborn6 said:
Hi,
the best choice for IGF-1 is the IFG-1 long R3, which remains 6-8 hours in the body. IGF-1 remains 20 minutes!
the average price is $150-200 per 1000 mcg. No more!
If you're paying that much, you're getting ripped off.

Second, you can inject IGF sub-q or IM; both work same. Localized growth is a myth with IGF but some swear by it (those that market it ofcourse)

bump.

a friend of mine just started igf from this site. says it's good stuff. anyone have any results from this product?

Back