Another New Guy Looking for Advice

PresTex

Hey guys,

Im gonna try to lay out all the information here so someone here can hopefully point in me in the right direction with getting my hormones in order.

To start I am a 22 year old male and have zero previous experience with anabolics. But have been trying my best to learn all I can in the past few months. I realize that I might have made some mistakes while trying to address my issues. So cut me some slack if I sound like an idiot. Trying my best to figure things out now and would love help from those with experience.

About 6 months ago I had some labs done after feeling like shit for months and found my total test was at 330 and free test was low as well. So I tried the bio-identical hormone pellet testosterone treatment. This is technically a natural treatment and so I thought it would be less of a risk as far as shutting me down. This was more of a half-measure and did not produce the results I wanted. Like any testosterone treatment it spiked my test for a while which then crashed after discontinuing treatment. After the pellets I had my bloods tested again by a doctor at a TRT clinic and I was worse off than before with total test at 240 and free test low as well. Now I also experienced some testicular atrophy following the pellet treatment. And this is one of my main reasons I am coming to this forum for help. After going to this TRT clinic they prescribed me a 200m/g shot of test cyp every 14days(Which I know is pretty stupid considering the half life of cypionate but anything is better than having my test that low as I could barely function). I am working on finding another doc with more experience to help me but most of the good endocrinologists are backed up and it takes time to get in with them. Starting to feel better after almost two weeks of treatment and I am due for another test shot on Monday. However, I do plan to have kids someday and this testicular atrophy is starting to worry me. I would like to repair any damage I might have done and hold on to my fertility if possible. So my question to you guys is this? Should I continue this TRT treatment if I can switch to say 100mg test cup every week? Also can the atrophy be fixed with running some Hcg while continuing the TRT? Also, at this dosage is an AI a good idea? Or is it just unnecessary? I have no estrogen related sides so far but it is also too early to really know much. Regardless I want to get ahead of any future issues so I don't do further damage. Now after doing some thinking I have also been pondering if theres another way to address this issue. At my age I would think I would be able to restart my natural production and possibly discontinue use of TRT. So could I do a PCT with Nolva/Clomid and Hcg to restart natural production and fix this atrophy issue as well as eliminate the need for TRT and a doctor in general? Or is this just making things more complicated?

If anyone has advice for me I would love to hear it because I just want to figure out how to do this in a healthy manner without causing more headache down the road. Thanks for the help.

PresTex

E2W shots are not going to work, you'll be on the roller coaster of too high T and E2 at the beginning then crashed at the end. Most people feel like shit on this protocol. Get them to change it or find other people to treat you.

Read This

steroidology.com/forum/testosterone-replacement-therapy/662394-basic-trt-overview.html

Appreciate the advice. Definitely gonna have a talk with my doc. Ive got an appt with an actual endo in March so this is only temporary but definitely want to change things before then.

Back