Another Psl 100% g2g thread!

PSL is nothing but 1st class my man. Shoot them an email about anything and they will respond usually within 24 hrs. The EP line is getting great reviews. All of their stuff is legit. Packaging is great too. They have a domestic if you're worried about customs as well. Considering their top notch packaging, I don't have fears of them anymore :cool:

Thanks for the Statement - all's correct - Very Appreciated ! (..yeah , great tits Bro ..LOL)

Quote Originally Posted by Mad- scientist View Post
Lol if I could have that picture as a poster I would
Awesome idea, it should be on a t-shirt!

Looks more like a badass "original" T-shirt Theme - Good point !! :D

PSL is nothing but 1st class my man. Shoot them an email about anything and they will respond usually within 24 hrs. The EP line is getting great reviews. All of their stuff is legit. Packaging is great too. They have a domestic if you're worried about customs as well. Considering their top notch packaging, I don't have fears of them anymore :cool:

So going through customs with psl isn't any issue?

prices are too much for me

Maybe you on the wrong website bro... from what i could see PSL has some of the best prices around. And their communication/costomer service is great. And they have fast process time. They also show great care in their package skills.

Last edited:
So going through customs with psl isn't any issue?

As long as they don't have a reason to open your package. It's a crap shoot man. Sometimes dumb luck (or bad luck). I've never had an issue shipping (I'm not far from you). All packages will require signature, don't panic. I work during day, so I'm never there to sign for. So they bring the package back to the post office and leave a sticky note for you . Just sign the notice they leave you and put it in ur mailbox, then you call your post office to reschedule drop off for next day..and "walla"!!! Package will waiting for you to hurry home and molest it.

As long as they don't have a reason to open your package. It's a crap shoot man. Sometimes dumb luck (or bad luck). I've never had an issue shipping (I'm not far from you). All packages will require signature, don't panic. I work during day, so I'm never there to sign for. So they bring the package back to the post office and leave a sticky note for you . Just sign the notice they leave you and put it in ur mailbox, then you call your post office to reschedule drop off for next day..and "walla"!!! Package will waiting for you to hurry home and molest it.

Sorry unkazra I just PM'd you basically the same question before I saw your post, but thanks for answering.

Wow, PSL looks great! Just one question. I see there is a domestic sections for US residents, but can you still order from the "Euro-pharmacy" section if you live in the US? There is a wider selection and better prices in the euro-pharmacy section.

Wow, PSL looks great! Just one question. I see there is a domestic sections for US residents, but can you still order from the "Euro-pharmacy" section if you live in the US? There is a wider selection and better prices in the euro-pharmacy section.

Yes, you just assume the risk of customs.

Maybe you on the wrong website bro... from what i could see PSL has some of the best prices around. And their communication/costomer service is great. And they have fast process time. Only took a week after they recieved payment to get the goods here. They also show great care in their package skills.

Theres over 100 sources in the states that get you gear in 2-3 days with half the price, and stuff with mass specs.

you don't know half the shit that goes on in the juice world.

Theres over 100 sources in the states that get you gear in 2-3 days with half the price, and stuff with mass specs.

you don't know half the shit that goes on in the juice world.

Wow Beast666..I didn't notice the part where this guy was actually criticizing you to garner that kind of response. How about some respect for our fellow members...new and old. Ology Admin just put out a recent thread you obviously missed, so here's the link..go read it:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...round-here-your-all-someone-else-s-house.html

And by the way.. 100 sources in the States... half the price...mass specs..2-3 days.Total bullshit.!

Last edited:
Wow Beast666..I didn't notice the part where this guy was actually criticizing you to garner that kind of response. How about some respect for our fellow members...new and old. Ology Admin just put out a recent thread you obviously missed, so here's the link..go read it:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...round-here-your-all-someone-else-s-house.html

And by the way.. 100 sources in the States... half the price...mass specs..2-3 days.Total bullshit.!

Couldnt of said it better myself, thanks

Ok sooo the wrong website thing scared me... From what I can see prices are really good especially on test p.. Will you please pm me the correct URL?

Back