Another starting my first cycle thread

lowpuppy69

Well i'm fixing to break my aas cherry here in the next few weeks. Just placed my first order. Gonna by running 40mg of dianabol for 4 weeks and 500mg of test cyp for 12 weeks. Got some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) on hand just in case and nolvadex for post cycle therapy (pct). I'm maybe gonna look into Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) to help jump start the twins. But will have everything on hand before i even start.
Some stats on me, I'm 26 weighing around 158 with around 9%bd fat, maybe a little more since i havent checked in a while. I'm working out around 5-6 days of week and have a pretty good diet. gonna be taking in around 3-4k in calories a day. I been on this site for a long time reading and searching trying to get all the info I could before jumping in. Its taken alot of work to get up to my current weight to almost 160lbs. I started off at 125 a year 1/2 ago and been bustn tail to get here. Not looking to get flamed just figured i would share

I Would post up your diet.
Having a pretty good diet is useless.

You want maximum Gain.

Why are you working out 5-6 a week ?
Thats overkill
I would also post up your workout.

I myself started my first cycle 8 weeks ago.
My Diet was to clean and my training was to intense and because of this i wasn't making the gains i should.
Better to fix this now before you start.

Last edited:
I Would post up your diet.
Having a pretty good diet is useless.

You want maximum Gain.

Why are you working out 5-6 a week ?
Thats overkill
I would also post up your workout.

I myself started my first cycle 8 weeks ago.
My Diet was to clean and my training was to intense and because of this i wasn't making the gains i should.
Better to fix this now before you start.

i'll get my workout and diet posted up on here later on today. Fixn to go do the family thing here in a min. The reason i been working out 5-6 times a day is i been doing 4 resistance days and usually 1-2 days of extreme cardio to keep my b/f low. I'll probably cut most the cardio out on cycle to prevent burning muscle..I'll deffently be looking for tips and opinions when i post everything up because i want to maximize this experience

i'll get my workout and diet posted up on here later on today. Fixn to go do the family thing here in a min. The reason i been working out 5-6 times a day is i been doing 4 resistance days and usually 1-2 days of extreme cardio to keep my b/f low. I'll probably cut most the cardio out on cycle to prevent burning muscle..I'll deffently be looking for tips and opinions when i post everything up because i want to maximize this experience

Yeah we got some really great guys on here.

They helped me out a great deal so far.

You're going to have a hard time putting on some weight if you can't eat. Judging by your current weight, and what you were before, you need to eat more. Go through a jar of PB every 2 days. Eat lots of protein, 250g+++, get lots of complex carbs, 350+++, and eat like you've never eaten before.

Like blaze said, AAS are useless if you're not eating like a fucking horse, and I'm not just saying that.

You're going to have a hard time putting on some weight if you can't eat. Judging by your current weight, and what you were before, you need to eat more. Go through a jar of PB every 2 days. Eat lots of protein, 250g+++, get lots of complex carbs, 350+++, and eat like you've never eaten before.

Like blaze said, AAS are useless if you're not eating like a fucking horse, and I'm not just saying that.

oh yes my fridge is already stocked, i wish i would have orderd another 10ml of test that way i could streach out my cycle to 12-14 weeks rather than 10 now that i think about it. I tried to add another vial to my order but naps was on top of things and had already sent it out. I'm running the Gp test cyp, i've ready good things about it..anyone else have any good imput on it

You have very similar stats where I was at natty I am a classic ectomorph hard gainer and didnt matter much how many cals I ate my body was stubborn and wouldnt grow.I have to keep my cals above 3500 daily to gain.
What really helped me was started training like a PL rather than your classic splits.So my advice is start dead lifting and squatting and train heavy,5x5 works for a lot of hard gainers like myself and progressive poundage.
Cycle looks good and simple for a first coarse.
As long as your split is hitting different muscle groups and giving enough time to rest with proper nutrition dont worry about over training.
Here is a tip for bulking whole milk and pb&j.A glass of whole milk and a couple pb&j's between meals is an easy and quick way to add some much needed cals,and for our body types dont worry about eatting super clean its all about cals.

You have very similar stats where I was at natty I am a classic ectomorph hard gainer and didnt matter much how many cals I ate my body was stubborn and wouldnt grow.I have to keep my cals above 3500 daily to gain.
What really helped me was started training like a PL rather than your classic splits.So my advice is start dead lifting and squatting and train heavy,5x5 works for a lot of hard gainers like myself and progressive poundage.
Cycle looks good and simple for a first coarse.
As long as your split is hitting different muscle groups and giving enough time to rest with proper nutrition dont worry about over training.
Here is a tip for bulking whole milk and pb&j.A glass of whole milk and a couple pb&j's between meals is an easy and quick way to add some much needed cals,and for our body types dont worry about eatting super clean its all about cals.

thanks for the advice man, i've worked hard this past year just to get where i'm at right now. I'm also using optimum nutritions serious mass as post workout shake to give me a good amount of protien but also packs over 1300 calories which wil help out alot. I dont like doing alot of shakes because solid protien is always better than subbing in a shake. I've already started going real heavy on my routine, going till failure on each set to start getting my body use to this type of workout. Also what do you think about streaching out the test to 12-14 weeks, or would keeping it at 10 weeks be good for a first cycle

Dont go to failure every set maybe your last set go to failure but failure taxes you so much your next set will lack.
Yes,solid food is where you want to get your nutrition,lots of good amino's,creatine,omegas and good fats in solid foods that you cant get in shakes.
Also squating heavy and deading puts a lots of stress on the body causing it to produce gh and get bigger

tried to post pics of how i'm looking right now post cycle but its not posting them.. anyone know how to do this..even tried the insert image option

heres where i'm at now, staying around 156-160 mark..dont know my exact body fat, prob would say 10-12%. i think i got a good solid base to start with though

Last edited:
my mass gainer,liver care and my preworkout supps came it yesterday...still waiting on my order to come in though. Will be here soon enough, still got to get some pins also. Will have to get them from a online source though because i have to have a perscription to get them at cvs here from what they told me. They looked at me like i was retarted when i went there tryn to get them. Said it was from my B-12 shot..oh well

went GP on everything, dont like mixing products to much..but only heard good things about them

Dont like mixing products?
Thought this was your first coarse?

Some labs oils are great but that doesnt mean there orals are also.
GP has great orals top notch but there oils have been hit or miss.

this is my first go, i was just talking about in general about mixing products..well hoping i get a good batch thats for sure

pins came in today..gonna draw with 22ga X 1.5" and shoot with 25ga x 1" . Using 1" since i'm low bodyfat. Still waiting on my order to come in though..hopefully it will be this week. Still need to get another vial of test to stretch my cycle to 12-15weeks, but want to make sure i get what i have already orderd before i place another.

You need to log in, and click on New Posts, and you'll see the new posts for that day.

I suggest you read our rules, and don't post your phone number on an open forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
ahhh skeet, stuff came in today. Looked in the mailbox today and felt like it was my birfday. Looks like i'll be starting my cycle tomorrow. Gonna place another order to get some more test on the way that way i can stretch out this cycle a lil more since i been doing more research and 12-14weeks is what i need to run. Also i have nolva for pct but alot of people are running clomid to, should i do this too or is nolva good enough

Back