Anti-E question

Jackedup

Say that you were bulking up and using 1000 mg of Test a week with a couple other things but the only real cause for any sides like bloat and gyno was from the Test. What dosage of what anti-e would you all recommend considering that the goal is to just keep the bloat down a little and from any real gyno coming on?

As you well know...... it varies from person to person.

That said, I would start at 1 mg EOD and see how that works for you.

StoneColdNTO said:
As you well know...... it varies from person to person.

That said, I would start at 1 mg EOD and see how that works for you.

I agree w/ Stone here; maybe even 1mg every third day to start. Arimidex has a long half life.

buffdoc said:
I agree w/ Stone here; maybe even 1mg every third day to start. Arimidex has a long half life.

I'm pretty sure it's half life is 50 hours....so E3D mights be stretching it ?

But I have been known to be wrong before...........:D

StoneColdNTO said:
I'm pretty sure it's half life is 50 hours....so E3D mights be stretching it ?

But I have been known to be wrong before...........:D

SC,
You may be correct on the half life time, but remember, the level of aromatase in the body is not going to just jump back up to its pre-Arimidex level. That may take awhile.
I think this is why some docs with patients on HRT (like us!) have their patients on, say, 0.5 to 1mg twice a week, and so forth.
Anybody else got any ideas on this?

buffdoc said:
SC,
You may be correct on the half life time, but remember, the level of aromatase in the body is not going to just jump back up to its pre-Arimidex level. That may take awhile.
I think this is why some docs with patients on HRT (like us!) have their patients on, say, 0.5 to 1mg twice a week, and so forth.
Anybody else got any ideas on this?

Good point as always......:D

I too would like to hear other opinions on this.

I'm personally with the 1mg every 3rd day approach, I prefer the least amount of anti-e's possible, plus arimidex isnt cheap

Back