Any adjustments I should make?

beachlean

Ok, so I have done some basics in the past running test for my first cylce alone and then a second cycle with test e @500mg per week and Deca @500 per week. PCT went well with no issues and I am ready for my next cycle. I have been off PCT for 6 months. Some information on me first:

28 y/o
6' 180lbs
bf% not sure but I would guess around 12% atm (put some on while on my cruise)
2 previous cycles
Issue with Test e causing redness, severe swelling, fever when I used a particular brand (staying away from them now)
Diet could be better as I slipped recently with easy quick meals... But that will be in check this week

So I want to gain a some weight but also want it to be lean and hard... So this is the cycle I looking to run:

Test e @ 250mg X2 per week 1-15 (monday and Thursday)
Tren e @ 150mg X2 per week 1-15(might go to 200 per inj if side effects are not too bad)
HCG @ 250mg X2 per week 2-15
Tamoxifen 10mg every day (I was cursed with natural gyno that required surgery and this is to keep the estrogen to a minimum)

Standard PCT with nolva and clomid starting 2 weeks after last injection for 4 weeks.

Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.

BTW, my goal is to get to a maintainable 195lbs. When I got off being a runner and got into the gym I was 145lbs and have come a ways. Been training for 4-5 years consistent

U should run an ai and keep nolva on hand in case u get gyno flair ups. Since this is your first time with tren, switch to tren ace and pin it atleast eod. If it gets to be too much for u, the tren ace will clear out of your system within a few days. Look into prami or caber for prolactin sides while on tren too.

Tamoxifen won't reduce estrogen, it'll only prevent it from binding to the receptors in your breast tissue.

Without an AI estrogen will remain unchecked.

U should run an ai and keep nolva on hand in case u get gyno flair ups. Since this is your first time with tren, switch to tren ace and pin it atleast eod. If it gets to be too much for u, the tren ace will clear out of your system within a few days. Look into prami or caber for prolactin sides while on tren too.

What would you recommend and at what dose?

Sorry it took awhile for me to get back on... Here in SC we had an ice storm and lost power for awhile.

Back