Any canadians having problems getting implants?

Green1181

I have been trying to get some fina for awhile now, all the sites I have found will not ship to canada and the one's here need a perscription, Are the implants illegal now in canada? I am waiting for some synovex for awhile also but im guessing it is stuck at customs?

I have been trying to get some fina for awhile now, all the sites I have found will not ship to canada and the one's here need a perscription, Are the implants illegal now in canada? I am waiting for some synovex for awhile also but im guessing it is stuck at customs?

get it from amazon.com .. not with vet-sale .. the other company that sells it .. :bigok:

yeah I saw it on amazon too. I was actually quite shocked that amazon is selling drugs openly...anyone ever notice the way amazon suggests products for you...Like if you pull up the pellets, you will see "people that viewed this product also viewed.." ...wow is all I have to say. Amazon can't EVER say they thought they were selling to a bunch of farmers. Whatever. Big beef is so powerful these things will probably always be legal. I think the end product is the devil so I don't really care one way or another..

synovex in usa on backorder

Hi guys,
I am having some similar problems locating Synovex in the United States. I am in the Bay area and since all of the synovex on the internet seems to be no longer in stock or on manufacturer backorder, I am trying to locate some local feed stores that may have them in the bay area and not need a prescription. If anyone knows where I can find these you can email me at farshadjoon@gmail.com

Back