Any good workout mags that you may recommend?

krupt

I was at the gym doing cardio and seen Muscle and Fitness which seemed pretty good. Any other suggestions?

no flex is good but i like muscle and fitness mens health has some all around good articles also

musclular development is the only mainstream mag that talks about steroid use, but for the most part they have no clue what their talking about.

Mags are not a good source for information, they are a good source for pro pics and bullshit. What does this have to do with steroids?

well i guess it really doesn't have much to do with steroids, but i feel the guys in here know a lot and i wasn't sure where else to post it...i didn't want to post in the convo lounge cuz those guys can get a little outta hand from a post that says workout mags.

krupt said:
well i guess it really doesn't have much to do with steroids, but i feel the guys in here know a lot and i wasn't sure where else to post it...i didn't want to post in the convo lounge cuz those guys can get a little outta hand from a post that says workout mags.
try the training forum here for workout info , read the stickies and then ask away . muscle rags make money selling magazines not building muscle .

outlawtas2 said:
musclular development is the only mainstream mag that talks about steroid use, but for the most part they have no clue what their talking about.

Mags are not a good source for information, they are a good source for pro pics and bullshit. What does this have to do with steroids?

MD runs all mags under the dirt..no b.s from them...

MM2K over a decade ago...except for browsing through a MD at the grocery store every so often, I haven't read a bodybuilding rag in years...

DADAWG said:
try the training forum here for workout info , read the stickies and then ask away . muscle rags make money selling magazines not building muscle .

so true. i see these kids in my gym walking around reading that shit. then they ask me to look at the program there doing because "jay cutler said its good for bulking" its more comical than anything else.

but seriously, this site has absolutely all the info that you need on any aspect of lifting.

and a few good life lessons as well

HeHateMe said:
MM2K over a decade ago...except for browsing through a MD at the grocery store every so often, I haven't read a bodybuilding rag in years...
Spritual sucessor to MM2K (actually better IMVO) is Jeff Everson's (Yea', Cory's ex Hubbster ;) ) Planet Muscle mag...Not as blatant about Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) as MD, but not afraid of the subject either :yesway: ...It and MD bout' the only mags worth bothering with for the serious amoung us...M&F, Men's Health are: :gay2:

Back