Any Info on PL? Lots of trash talkin goin on about him

puck

Has anyone heard from PL lately cause some good bros on over at MESO are sayin there's a 99.9% chance hes turned scammer...

I'm not callin him a scammer by any means, just lookin for some info.
People are sayin to get ready for the biggest scam in a long time...:eek:

He has never let me down but I am well aware that there are a few periods where his TA has been less than desireable. I myself waited about 3 weeks to get some stuff when he was supposedly out of stoppers.

I would certainly hope its not true, the last time this rumor was started it was a competitor who turned scammer 2 weeks later.

I have to admit that its not looking good for PL. He has so far offered no explanation as to why some bro's have not received. I have read that some have waited 7-10 weeks with no response to even their emails. I myself waited 6 weeks on my last order with him. He would not return any of my emails either.

im not sure about this PL guy, never used him but, if hes domestic and you have to wait 6 weeks for an order id say fuck that!! there are to many sources out there to play around with bros like that, especially knowing fella's waiting 7-10 weeks with no email response.

If someone finds out for sure whats going on keep us posted especially if he turns scammer.

Spartie said:
beware of the messenger if there is no concrete proof of the message itself.

Like I stated, I am in no way saying he has turned scammer!!! Some good bros have been waiting over 8 weeks for packs with no emails or responses as to why...
I have no solid proof just a good bro who seems to have some sort of proof , which hes holding back as of now that PL MAY have turned... Just puttin out a heads up so bros may want to think about holdin on to their money till this is cleared up!!

Seems bros have received packs today and he has sent out quite a few this week... Just wanted to give people a chance to hold back their order till this was cleared up... This is why I stated "in no way am i calling him out" just stating their have been complaints...

There is a vet over at elite waiting for a while for some stuff. Didnt mention hwo its was but sounds fishy.....

All I know is PL is not exactly the best
at communication and TA always seems
to take much longer then you would expect
for domestic service... That alone is reason
enuf for me to use someone else...

I can't believe he would turn scammer though...

I know this was a small order, but I ordered 50 caps DNP about a month ago and received it 1.5-2 weeks later.

Back