Any LabPe sales coming up in the next week?

Toshiro

Figured I would check since last two or three times I placed a couple of bulk orders and then days later there was a sale I missed. LOL :eek: Any reps know please give us a shout and save a brotha some $. :)

Peace!
T.

I will let you guys know as soon as I find out the next sale. In the meantime if you use my link and code below you will get 10 percent off and shipping is free in the US

Oh yeah I always use your discount brotha! Just last couple times I ordered they had a sale like right after. I thought damn... could have saved a little more ya know. :)

Oh yeah I always use your discount brotha! Just last couple times I ordered they had a sale like right after. I thought damn... could have saved a little more ya know. :)

Yeah bro next sale they come out with I will be sure to post up. Should be soon.

I just ordered from them. would of been nice to have this code a day ago. :-(
I have to tell you guys that the shipping was fast! took them a day to get the pack to me.
I can still get some things cheaper elsewhere, but the igf-1 is a great deal for sure.

I just ordered from them. would of been nice to have this code a day ago. :-(
I have to tell you guys that the shipping was fast! took them a day to get the pack to me.
I can still get some things cheaper elsewhere, but the igf-1 is a great deal for sure.

Yeah shipping is always ver fast and well packed

Back