any Veggitarians hear?!? that bodybuilding??wut do u eat

iim 22yrs 5 7' 183 about ....... i get it from beans, soya,oatmeal, tofu and a ton of protien drinks about4-6 a day i eat alot of veggies n fruits so im shere there somthin in there too.. all i knwo is just from drinks i get200-300g of it and i take supps liek amino, l-glutam. flaxseedoil n a multi v/m .

Last edited:
needtolosequick said:
Didn't you post that article about Soy lowering Test levels? I avoid it all costs just in case.
Well it is a phytoestrogen. I don't completely avoid it, but I try to.

whey... i make sher i get 200-350g ed pluse wut ever i can get in from food fukin sick of food n whey i never thought i could say that but at times man ! :baby:

I'm not a vegetarian, vegan or anything remotely close, but there has been a lot of debate on this issue of whether or not you can grow on a liquid diet and I'm really thinking of doing it and doing before and after pic's, measurements, etc for about 3-4 weeks.

I understand it would just mean that's how MY body responds to a diet like that, but it's a start.

hey juiced porkchop im a vegetarian also, could u post ur daily diet routine please? also if nebody else can help, im thinkin of starting my first cycle ever of test e in a few months...r veggie burgers and other similar veggie products that contain soy products a good idea if im tryin to bulk up or should foods that contain soy products be avoided? read something bout soy n estrogens

Last edited:
mr. pecs said:
hey juiced porkchop im a vegetarian also, could u post ur daily diet routine please? also if nebody else can help, im thinkin of starting my first cycle ever of test e in a few months...r veggie burgers and other similar veggie products that contain soy products a good idea if im tryin to bulk up or should foods that contain soy products be avoided? read something bout soy n estrogens

FOOD

Don't make soy your main source. i eat it but its like5-20% of my daily intake on avrage of protien.
i eat alot of beans"chilie, paste's, taco's,in pasta sauces" and so forth
ton's of veggies
pastas!
i do drink soy milk with things like cereal, but do not just sit there and drink a cup with no need to."i try not to eat too much soy"
gf's pussy
alvocados
rice
yogert some times.
oatmeal
potatos
veggie burgers, hot dogs and groun round.
i eat cheez. i dont drink milk or eat eggs.
i take in 4 protien drinks a day each with about 65-75g of protien each.
the protien blend is usaly somthing like isowhey,gemma,casinet"slow digesting". truprotien.com is a goodplace to go and got creatine there too for cheap.

SUPPS

multi vitamin
fish oil 2-4g a day
flaxseed oil
actyl-L-carnitine 500mg-1g a day "usally pre WO"
AAKG"arginine" 2-4g a day "pre WO"
creatine 4-7g a day "pre/post WO"
B6 200mg aday "for deca/nips"
B5 500mg aday
vitaminC 2-5g a day

i eat 3500-4500 cal a day with 1500-2000cal being from my shakes

hope it may help u

juced porkchop ur info helped a lot too, but i was wondering if you could post ur meal breakdowns, like wat u eat at each meal. i know this mite be a lot of extra work but i would really appreciate ur help. im already using some of ur suggestions but i feel i can still improve my diet. thx in advance

Back