Any1 familiar with Norse Pharmaceuticals?? Tren Ace vs Tren E

Lazer10

What's up everyone? I'm brand new to the forum. I've read up on other forums and I've gotten a kick out of the shear criticism to those Who seem blatantly uninformed or simply stubborn & set in their ways! First and foremost allow me to give you some brief stats.
I'm 29. Weight: 225/ Height: 5' 8
BF: unkown @ the moment, but it's def more than I'd like!
I've been athlethic my entire life & have been training off and on since my late teens. Did my 1st cycle in 2012 which was pretty basic (EQ/Test E/Clen) I've been dealing with a source who seems to be legit. Is never done me dirty, doubt he's burnt anyone else due to the bad exposure it would bring his way. I've felt a noticeable increase of libido from the test in addition to some insomnia which may or may not have been due to the Tren. Right now I'm running "RIP-150 BLEND" (50mg Tren Ace/ 50mg Test Prop/ 50mg Masteron Prop) EOD Along w/ an oral liquid form of Dianabol (35mg on days I train which is 4-5 days out of week) recently threw some Clen in to aid in burning fat. Ideally I'd like to cut A decent amount of fat and convert unwanted belly fat into lean, hard muscle. Diets been clean, been training pretty hard about 45mins-an hr of weight training followed by 30mins of cardio... I've read up and on a decent amount of research on AAS. From what I've read & heard, Test is the best & Tren comes pretty close in 2nd place. Would u recommend Tren Ace or Tren E?? As far as Test, I've done a good amount of Prop simply bc of the Rip blend which includes Test P. Thinking about trying out another source & trying out some new gear. I've been getting "NORSE PHARMACUETICALS" lately. Obviously a UGL in which I haven't been able 2 find out too much info online. Il post some pics... Has any1 heard of or used this gear before? I think this may be the same gear manufactured by "Viking Labs" but I'm not sure. Thanks guys, hope to hear back & get some input!

No way am i gonna attempt to read that with no commas or spaces between paragraphs. I happen to catch tren ace or tren e? Tren ace a huge amount of people experience more sides on enenthate and trust me poumd for pound mg for mg ace kicks enenthates ass

This isn't a place to source check, brother. Not trying to be a dick, Just letting you know. Stick around and a great site will be clear to you. BTW, imho you should have used other gear before jumping into tren. Tren is for experienced guys. Especially if bf is high. I realize that this post may rub you wrong. Not my intention. Welcome to the forums.

Hey Lazer10.
Seeing that your post is a year old you probably know the answer to your questions. I just received my gear today. I pinned this morning 50mg of test p 50mg of tren a. Going to up it to 100mg eod in week 3. I planned on it at least. What can you tell me about these ******** by Norse? I also got the Anadrol 50mg liquid form. Did not come with a dropper and my guy suggested 50mg 4x a week. I am a little suspicious about this liquid as Ive been reading that the taste is nasty as hell. Well I tasted it and, well first of all, it's milky white which from what I've been reading is consistent to what a lot of people are describing it to be. But the taste, from what I've read is discus ting. In my opinion it didn't taste so bad. To me anyways. But I would appreciate if you could share your experience and are they GTG??

Thanks and hope to hear back!

Hey Lazer10.
Seeing that your post is a year old you probably know the answer to your questions. I just received my gear today. I pinned this morning 50mg of test p 50mg of tren a. Going to up it to 100mg eod in week 3. I planned on it at least. What can you tell me about these ******** by Norse? I also got the Anadrol 50mg liquid form. Did not come with a dropper and my guy suggested 50mg 4x a week. I am a little suspicious about this liquid as Ive been reading that the taste is nasty as hell. Well I tasted it and, well first of all, it's milky white which from what I've been reading is consistent to what a lot of people are describing it to be. But the taste, from what I've read is discus ting. In my opinion it didn't taste so bad. To me anyways. But I would appreciate if you could share your experience and are they GTG??

Thanks and hope to hear back!
the op only has 3 post and has not been around for over a year. dont think your going to get any skinny from him.

Back