Anyone else excited for the season to start?

I'm usually the guy h o lives hockey. After the season was over I was relieved. I don't think I will play this season or Coach. It got to be to much games 3 nights a week plus coaching 3 nights a week and My games it was too much. I'm for summer lasting another 6 months

But watch out for the CAPS.

I constantly look for information on 'my team' as well as what others are doing even thought it's August. I should be outside enjoying the weather! I just miss hockey

Tissue n Tampon stocks just skyrocketed...hurry and buy cuz crosbys crying again! Sorry herm..not directed at you. But the guys a fn whiner.. Betting he wont play a full season ever again. Think this will be the beggining of the end of his stay in the burgh....?

Totally agree. Concussions are bad though. Look at hedberg. Or I can't think who it was but it ruined his career! I'm afraid to say it I think it might be the same for sid. At least we got malkin(bad knee)
, letang(animal)

Sorry I wanted to rep you there but it says I got to spread the love more. Lol. U always hook me up and I need to return the love to my man Jim!! Lol

Back