Anyone else excited for the season to start?

Getting closer!
The Sharks will open training camp on Friday, Sept. 9, the team announced Thursday. The first full day of camp, with all players and coaches, is Sept. 17.

Sharks have most their good players signed up through the 2013-2014 season. Got to love the fact they are not playing around with saving money and are in it to win it!

Sid the kid is meeting with the media on wend. I guess to announce his retirement or when's he's returning to training camp. Big day for Herm!!

Sid the kid is meeting with the media on wend. I guess to announce his retirement or when's he's returning to training camp. Big day for Herm!!

wagers?????????? I think he's gonna say "I'm sorry everybody but I'm baby..taking the whole year off"

Herm..my friend, that was not directed at you:)

Last edited:
lmao come on Jim you know I have a sweet man crush on Sid. Haha.

All joking aside..if he was smart, he would take the year off. What's one year playing half assed and dodging hits anyways..just to get his fn bell wrung again.

One year is nothin..compared to sogggy brains.

flames versus nucks right now. Cgy has 1-0 lead first peroid..not gonna watch it all..pre season is nothin but a primer. But just for you herm :) ..i say 3-0 wings

Lol I knows bro. Same goes for u. Well us steroid using hockey fans got to stick together. Not many of our breed. Haha

Back