Anyone ever try being injectable var...

I am not sure, but I do know that this guy is the Austinite of the chemical section.
I have a question for you, can you message me recipes for injectable orals? Or may I message you? I like the knowledge that you are spreading, or that I have seen you give.

Sure, I can dig some up but most contain 2%18% and atleast 10% guiaicol.

Ya, there's no bb in that either. I'm not sure I buy into it, i would love to hear from him about it though as im truely interested. Only hormones that hold with ba only are long esters like test e/nandrolone decanoate.

Hey mate,

There is no bb in the Stano/Winny recipe that I use. Winny is super hard to dissolve, the hardest one from my experience, but to my surprise, once it is heated to a certain point and completely melt, it doesn't crash when cooled down (at 50mg/ml), unlike other like Prop (Test).

I found this out by pure accident while trying to get it to dissolve. Here is a picture taken about a week after it was brew (September 2013):

jzyS67qUHFTM.jpg

It still looks like that today. If you want, I can take another picture and upload to show that it still doesn't crash :D.

Hey mate,

There is no bb in the Stano/Winny recipe that I use. Winny is super hard to dissolve, the hardest one from my experience, but to my surprise, once it is heated to a certain point and completely melt, it doesn't crash when cooled down (at 50mg/ml), unlike other like Prop (Test).

I found this out by pure accident while trying to get it to dissolve. Here is a picture taken about a week after it was brew (September 2013):

jzyS67qUHFTM.jpg

It still looks like that today. If you want, I can take another picture and upload to show that it still doesn't crash :D.

I messaged both of you. Can I see an updated picture? I am going to go try and make this right now.

Only hormones that hold with ba only are long esters like test e/nandrolone decanoate.

This is true, mate.

However, there is a trick that can be used so that you can brew short esters (like Test prop) without using BB, and it won't ever crash! :D

Brew a blend - brew another compound with your Test P. This prevents crashing.

Basically this is how it works:

When we brew Test P at 100mg/ml, it tends to crash after a few days. But if we brew another compound with the Test P, let's say Test C, it prevents the Test P from crashing.

I currently have a mix blend where 1ml = 100mg Test P, 200mg Test C.
It doesn't have BB, doesn't crash at all, and is absolutely painless!

I have not tried to see if 100mg Test P will be stable with less Test C (100mg, 50mg, 25mg), but it's worth a try for you mates who want to make mainly a Test P recipe.

By the way, if anyone wants to brew Mix Blend recipes, you need to get a calculator that calculates mix blends. If you don't know where to get one, you can download this one here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/640780-hormone-blend-calculator.html

Cheers and happy brewing, mates

This is true, mate.

However, there is a trick that can be used so that you can brew short esters (like Test prop) without using BB, and it won't ever crash! :D

Brew a blend - brew another compound with your Test P. This prevents crashing.

Basically this is how it works:

When we brew Test P at 100mg/ml, it tends to crash after a few days. But if we brew another compound with the Test P, let's say Test C, it prevents the Test P from crashing.

I currently have a mix blend where 1ml = 100mg Test P, 200mg Test C.
It doesn't have BB, doesn't crash at all, and is absolutely painless!

I have not tried to see if 100mg Test P will be stable with less Test C (100mg, 50mg, 25mg), but it's worth a try for you mates who want to make mainly a Test P recipe.

By the way, if anyone wants to brew Mix Blend recipes, you need to get a calculator that calculates mix blends. If you don't know where to get one, you can download this one here: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/chemical-study/640780-hormone-blend-calculator.html

Cheers and happy brewing, mates

I love every single one of your posts man, you are incredible. Thank you.

I messaged both of you. Can I see an updated picture? I am going to go try and make this right now.

21ll7h0.jpg

There you go, mate. :D

By the way, if you're wondering, this brew was made in September 2013, so it is about 5 months old.

I love every single one of your posts man, you are incredible. Thank you.

You're welcome mate. I'm glad you find them helpful, and I hope they help other members on here. A lot of the things that I learned was because other members on here and other forums shared their ideas and wrote articles, so I feel when I have an idea, I have to share them back.
icon14.png
icon6.png

How would you control the heat w a microwave?

Some microwave have different power settings, so it can be set to low or high. Mine has a power level setting from 1 to about 10. So to a certain point, I can control the heat, but it's not as precise to the exact temperature like boiling water for example.

With Winny, though, it is very difficult to melt, even at the highest power level on my microwave, so I think precise heating (to prevent overheating) isn't much of a concern here.

4. Use a microwave oven and heat for 4-5 minutes (for Winstrol/Stanozolol) or
2-3 minutes (for Primo, because it melts easier).

id be careful heating anything for that long. when i make liquid orals i heat glycerin in the microwave for no more then 30 seconds max. this melts anything with ease. including anavar which has a high mp. 4 - 5 minutes in the microwave seems excessive when 30seconds can melt var.

Hey mate,

jzyS67qUHFTM.jpg

I was wondering about what temperature you heated your winny too. I just recently start home brewing and my next few runs will be experiments with Winny (and others) and I was wanting an oil base. Also, is your winny just oil, and BA? I'm sorry if I missed the information if it is posted.

I was wondering about what temperature you heated your winny too. I just recently start home brewing and my next few runs will be experiments with Winny (and others) and I was wanting an oil base. Also, is your winny just oil, and BA? I'm sorry if I missed the information if it is posted.

He said take 1g of powder, then 19ml of oil and stick that in the microwave for 5 minutes, then when it is all dissolved as .2ml of BA.

I hate to say this, but the winny recipe buttman said did not work for me :(

Not knocking buttman in any way, but I'm not surprised it failed. Methylated hormones are difficult to make hold, impossible with ba and oil only. Maybe your winni raws weren't the purest buttman?

Not knocking buttman in any way, but I'm not surprised it failed. Methylated hormones are difficult to make hold, impossible with ba and oil only. Maybe your winni raws weren't the purest buttman?

Can it hold with just BA AND BB?

Imo, probably not but I don't care for winstrol of brew it. Bb is only a mild solvent, more of a preservative hence the use of guiaicol as a "super solvent" with hard to hold compounds.

Imo, probably not but I don't care for winstrol of brew it. Bb is only a mild solvent, more of a preservative hence the use of guiaicol as a "super solvent" with hard to hold compounds.

How much guiaicol would you recommend to use with an injectable var? Any idea or should I just play with it a bit?I use eo in everything I brew as well

Back