Anyone ever try being injectable var...

I use no less than 10%, even that is on the low side compared to others but it's held for me with tne, drol and dbol. Var I usually cap as I don't use it.

I hate to say this, but the winny recipe buttman said did not work for me :(

Hey mate,

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Could you go into details as to what happened? (Such as you heated it and how the powder turned out, and so on... )

Hey Buttman - do you have any checked reciepe for WATER based winny 50mg@ml ? I would be grateful :)

I have never done water recipe, mate. Just oil based winny.

I was wondering about what temperature you heated your winny too. I just recently start home brewing and my next few runs will be experiments with Winny (and others) and I was wanting an oil base. Also, is your winny just oil, and BA? I'm sorry if I missed the information if it is posted.

I heated my winny until it melted completely. I don't know how hot it was, but based on Stanozolol's melting point, it must have been over 242 C.

Yes, the winny was just oil with BA.

Not knocking buttman in any way, but I'm not surprised it failed. Methylated hormones are difficult to make hold, impossible with ba and oil only. Maybe your winni raws weren't the purest buttman?

No worries, mate. No offense taken. I'm pretty bummed out to hear that Knot wasn't able to get his Winny to work. I'm curious as to what was the problem: the melting of the Winny or keeping it from crashing once it is melt.

When I brewed it, the only difficulty I had was to get the winny to melt. Once it melt, it never crashed.

I mentioned it before, but I thought I mention it again in case some of us here underestimate how difficult it is to melt Winny: I put my microwave on the highest power setting, and it did not melt until after at least 5 minutes (if not more, because I had to do repeat heating of 2-3 min each times).

Regarding the purity of the Winny, I don't think this is a factor for this reason:

Winny is quite cheap.

If the Winny was diluted with something else that melted easier, it also has to be cheaper to make sense.

Most of the compounds out there are more expensive than Winny, so this doesn't make sense.

The common compounds that are cheaper and melt easier than Winny are Test. I have worked with Test, and Test are super easy to melt (30 seconds in my microwave). The Winny that I brewed took at least 5 minutes to melt, so it cannot be Test.

Hey mate,

Sorry to hear it didn't work for you. Could you go into details as to what happened? (Such as you heated it and how the powder turned out, and so on... )

I have never done water recipe, mate. Just oil based winny.

I heated my winny until it melted completely. I don't know how hot it was, but based on Stanozolol's melting point, it must have been over 242 C.

Yes, the winny was just oil with BA.

No worries, mate. No offense taken. I'm pretty bummed out to hear that Knot wasn't able to get his Winny to work. I'm curious as to what was the problem: the melting of the Winny or keeping it from crashing once it is melt.

When I brewed it, the only difficulty I had was to get the winny to melt. Once it melt, it never crashed.

I mentioned it before, but I thought I mention it again in case some of us here underestimate how difficult it is to melt Winny: I put my microwave on the highest power setting, and it did not melt until after at least 5 minutes (if not more, because I had to do repeat heating of 2-3 min each times).

Regarding the purity of the Winny, I don't think this is a factor for this reason:

Winny is quite cheap.

If the Winny was diluted with something else that melted easier, it also has to be cheaper to make sense.

Most of the compounds out there are more expensive than Winny, so this doesn't make sense.

The common compounds that are cheaper and melt easier than Winny are Test. I have worked with Test, and Test are super easy to melt (30 seconds in my microwave). The Winny that I brewed took at least 5 minutes to melt, so it cannot be Test.

I took 1g of winny put it in my beaker, then put in 19ml of grapeseed oil. I stuck it in the microwave on high for 5 minutes, not all dissolved but some did, then I stuck it in for another 2 minutes, nothing, then another 1 minute and nothing, then 2 more minutes. And it still didn't dissolve all the way, So I stuck it on the stove real quick and it finished dissolving and then I added the Ba to it, I came home 6 hours later and it was crashed, and turned into a melted candle wax type texture.

IMO a microwave to heat gear just isn't smart. It uses electromagnetic waves to agitate particles which generates into heat. does it degrade the hormone, I truely can't say. This is why the stove top is so much better, you're getting actual heat from a real heat source.

I took 1g of winny put it in my beaker, then put in 19ml of grapeseed oil. I stuck it in the microwave on high for 5 minutes, not all dissolved but some did,

Yep, that's real winny! 5 minutes won't melt the thing! :)

then I stuck it in for another 2 minutes, nothing, then another 1 minute and nothing, then 2 more minutes. And it still didn't dissolve all the way,

Could have went straight for an additional 3 or 4 minutes. I remember it was pretty damn hard to dissolve it completely, and I had to do several reheating to get it done.

So I stuck it on the stove real quick and it finished dissolving and then I added the Ba to it,

How soon after it finished dissolving when you added the BA to it? If you added to it while the oil is still warm, the BA could cause rapid cooling, and you get crystal formation. Even a small crystal could lead to crashing later on.

I came home 6 hours later and it was crashed, and turned into a melted candle wax type texture.

Would it be possible for you to upload a picture of this? I'm curious to see what happened here.

Yep, that's real winny! 5 minutes won't melt the thing! :)

Could have went straight for an additional 3 or 4 minutes. I remember it was pretty damn hard to dissolve it completely, and I had to do several reheating to get it done.

How soon after it finished dissolving when you added the BA to it? If you added to it while the oil is still warm, the BA could cause rapid cooling, and you get crystal formation. Even a small crystal could lead to crashing later on.

Would it be possible for you to upload a picture of this? I'm curious to see what happened here.

I will have to remake it again, I already threw it out, I will do this as soon as everyone leaves my house. Will you tell me EXACTLY what to do this time?

IMO a microwave to heat gear just isn't smart. It uses electromagnetic waves to agitate particles which generates into heat. does it degrade the hormone, I truely can't say. This is why the stove top is so much better, you're getting actual heat from a real heat source.

This is a really good question, mate. I don't know the answer to this either. I have used both stove top and microwave, and I have not noticed any significant differences when it comes to results.

I will have to remake it again, I already threw it out, I will do this as soon as everyone leaves my house.

If anyone asks, just say you're preparing a workout supplement
nerd.gif

Will you tell me EXACTLY what to do this time?

Mate, I take it that you added the BA into the hot oil? If this was what happened, it's my fault for forgetting to mention it in the original recipe - to wait for the oil to cool before adding the BA.

Ok, basically, everything you did was correct. But for the next trial run:

---------1. Stay with the microwave (yes, Chris is going to kick my ass for saying this :D). Cook it for 5 minutes as per the original recipe. As in the recipe, take the beaker out and swirl (not stir). This is to ensure even mixing. A stirring rod could cause crystallization due to the difference in temperature as well as contaminant on the rod itself.

Then, reheat again. This time heat it for another 3-4 minutes. The whole point is to keep the heat high enough so that it reaches the melting point of stanozolol (242C). Your microwave might not have the same power output as mine, so 2 minutes for mine might be 3 for yours, or vice versa. Don't get hung up on the exactly number. Just remember, the main goal is to get the temperature of the oil to the melting point of stano, and don't worry about overheating. If the Stano hasn't melt, you haven't overheated.

Then swirl again, and see if everything is dissolved. If you see a grain of stano, make sure to heat it until it's gone, or that will be the starting point of the crystal formation (aka crash).

---------2. Once everything is dissolved (and it should if you heated it enough), swirl again. This is important to make sure the dissolved stano powder is evenly mixed with the oil. Uneven concentration is what going to cause crashing.

Adding the BA:

---------3. With the cap on the beaker, wait for the oil to cool down.

Now, instead of adding the BA to your entire brew, let's divide your brew into two separate containers.

To container #1: Add 0.1ml BA (1%). Slowly and gently swirl it.
To container #2: Don't add anything.

Then wait several hours and see if any of the container crashes.

The reason why we're using two containers is to track down what causes the crash (or could cause the crash).

Please ask if anything I said isn't clear.

If anyone asks, just say you're preparing a workout supplement
nerd.gif

Mate, I take it that you added the BA into the hot oil? If this was what happened, it's my fault for forgetting to mention it in the original recipe - to wait for the oil to cool before adding the BA.

Ok, basically, everything you did was correct. But for the next trial run:

---------1. Stay with the microwave (yes, Chris is going to kick my ass for saying this :D). Cook it for 5 minutes as per the original recipe. As in the recipe, take the beaker out and swirl (not stir). This is to ensure even mixing. A stirring rod could cause crystallization due to the difference in temperature as well as contaminant on the rod itself.

Then, reheat again. This time heat it for another 3-4 minutes. The whole point is to keep the heat high enough so that it reaches the melting point of stanozolol (242C). Your microwave might not have the same power output as mine, so 2 minutes for mine might be 3 for yours, or vice versa. Don't get hung up on the exactly number. Just remember, the main goal is to get the temperature of the oil to the melting point of stano, and don't worry about overheating. If the Stano hasn't melt, you haven't overheated.

Then swirl again, and see if everything is dissolved. If you see a grain of stano, make sure to heat it until it's gone, or that will be the starting point of the crystal formation (aka crash).

---------2. Once everything is dissolved (and it should if you heated it enough), swirl again. This is important to make sure the dissolved stano powder is evenly mixed with the oil. Uneven concentration is what going to cause crashing.

Adding the BA:

---------3. With the cap on the beaker, wait for the oil to cool down.

Now, instead of adding the BA to your entire brew, let's divide your brew into two separate containers.

To container #1: Add 0.1ml BA (1%). Slowly and gently swirl it.
To container #2: Don't add anything.

Then wait several hours and see if any of the container crashes.

The reason why we're using two containers is to track down what causes the crash (or could cause the crash).

Please ask if anything I said isn't clear.

Ok it still crashed, here it is right after I dissolved everything.
View attachment 556068

Now 6 hours later after I woke up.
View attachment 556069

I then re heated it and let it cool, this is it re heated.
View attachment 556070

It didn't even have enough time to cool down before it looked like this,
View attachment 556071

So I heated it a little and added the BA to it, 30 minutes later it looks like the second picture.

View attachment 556068
----------------------------------------------

This one looks exactly like mine.

View attachment 556069

From the milky appearance, this looks like water based Winstrol. I'm not really sure why your brew is crashing

View attachment 556070

Ok, this looks like the re heat helped to get it back into solution, so it is a bit of good news.

When you added the BA and it turned milky again, have you tried reheating it, and if so, did it clear up like before?

Edit: By the way, mate, don't throw away this brew.

Keep reheating it (with either microwave or stove) to clear it up completely.
Time it: Let's say 5 min or however long.
Then wait and see if it crashes again. (Write down the time it took to crash).

Then, repeat the above steps, but this time, increase the heating time (to let's say 10 min).
Then see how long it takes the brew to crash.

If the increased heating time improved the brew and made it take longer to crash, then this might be the solution to the problem.

Keep us posted on your progress.

Last edited:
View attachment 556068

This one looks exactly like mine.

View attachment 556069

From the milky appearance, this looks like water based Winstrol. I'm not really sure why your brew is crashing

View attachment 556070

Ok, this looks like the re heat helped to get it back into solution, so it is a bit of good news.

When you added the BA and it turned milky again, have you tried reheating it, and if so, did it clear up like before?

I will re heat it right now, I do have a question though, I accidentally drop the beaker and 4ml came out. Weill this effect it?

Ok I reheated it and it did go back into solution. I will time how long it takes to crash

This is it reheated after 7 minutes in the microwaveView attachment 556094it is really dark.
I am timing how long it takes to crash, how should it start to look when I stop timing?

Last edited:
This is it reheated after 7 minutes in the microwaveView attachment 556094it is really dark.
I am timing how long it takes to crash, how should it start to look when I stop timing?

No worries about the dark color. Mine was really dark, too, but after a while, it will get lighter.

About when it crashes - I should be a bit more clear, sorry :D. When it turns from orange to the milky color, even a slight bit.

Something like your second pic:

View attachment 556069

And as Chris said, no worries about spilling out the 4ml. You're not really changing the concentration.

Last edited:
By the way Knot, I like how you took a picture of the brew every 30 minutes! You can see the progression of the change in the appearance of the brew itself! Neat stuffs :D!

No worries about the dark color. Mine was really dark, too, but after a while, it will get lighter.

About when it crashes - I should be a bit more clear, sorry :D. When it turns from orange to the milky color, even a slight bit.

Something like your second pic:

View attachment 556069

And as Chris said, no worries about spilling out the 4ml. You're not really changing the concentration.
So judgin by the 4 pictures is it crashing?

Back