Anyone ever try being injectable var...

So judgin by the 4 pictures is it crashing?

The pic in the 1 1/2 hour (90 min) doesn't look milky, so it hasn't crash. Does it look milky to you in person?

By the way, some observations:

The color in the 15-min one changed pretty significantly when it got to the 30-min mark.

15-min .......................... 30-min
View attachment 556095 View attachment 556096

Then, the change appeared to slow down.

30-min .......................... 60-min .......................... 90-min
View attachment 556096 View attachment 556098 View attachment 556099

For the sake of consistency and clarity, by milky, I meant something like the original picture you took:
View attachment 556069

Last edited:
The pic in the 1 1/2 hour (90 min) doesn't look milky, so it hasn't crash. Does it look milky to you in person?

By the way, some observations:

The color in the 15-min one changed pretty significantly when it got to the 30-min mark.

15-min .......................... 30-min
View attachment 556095 View attachment 556096

Then, the change appeared to slow down.

30-min .......................... 60-min .......................... 90-min
View attachment 556096 View attachment 556098 View attachment 556099

It looks exactly the same in real life as the pictures do, the oil is getting thicker. I can tell you I would not feel safe injecting this at all.

Last edited:
It looks exactly the same in real life as the pictures do,

Sweet!

the oil is getting thicker.

It should get thicker when it cools down. Let's see if it turns into that milky color again, and if so how long.

Then, reheat it for a bit longer than last time, and see if it improves the crashing time. If it does, then more reheating should get it to stay like in the 15-min picture.

I can tell you I would not feel safe injecting this at all.

Send it my way.
wink2.gif

Sweet!

It should get thicker when it cools down. Let's see if it turns into that milky color again, and if so how long.

Then, reheat it for a bit longer than last time, and see if it improves the crashing time. If it does, then more reheating should get it to stay like in the 15-min picture.

Send it my way.
wink2.gif
I am going to stay up for 2 more hours then go to sleep. Hopefully there will be a drastic change to it in that time, although I do have a question, what if it stays how it is now and doesnt change at all from It's current state?

View attachment 556101
2 hour photo, I am not really seeing much Change at this point

Can't see the picture, but going by what you say, then it isn't changing much.

Last time, you said it crashed (turned milky) after about 6 hours. Therefore, I'd say keep monitoring it every 1 hour or 2 hours (instead of 30 min like before).

Let's see what happens at the 6 hours mark.

I am going to stay up for 2 more hours then go to sleep. Hopefully there will be a drastic change to it in that time, although I do have a question, what if it stays how it is now and doesnt change at all from It's current state?

If it stays how it is now (not milky), then it is an improvement from last time (milky after 6 hours)...

which means that the reheating of 7 minutes prevented the brew from crashing (going milky).

At this point, it's up to you to decide what you want to do next. I would reheat again for either 7 minutes like last time or a bit more, and see if there is a further improvement (a clear looking color like in the 15-min picture).

Hope what I said made sense. If not, please let me know.

Last edited:
If it stays how it is now (not milky), then it is an improvement from last time (milky after 6 hours)...

which means that the reheating of 7 minutes prevented the brew from crashing (going milky).

At this point, it's up to you to decide what you want to do next. I would reheat again for either 7 minutes like last time or a bit more, and see if there is a further improvement (a clear looking color like in the 15-min picture).

Hope what I said made sense. If not, please let me know.
What I don't understand is that ou are saying that right now it is not crashed, are you saying you would inject it right now the way it looks? Because I sure wouldn't, I would only inject it the way it looks In The 15 minute picture

What I don't understand is that ou are saying that right now it is not crashed,

Right now, it doesn't look like the crash from the original (milky crash), so I'm saying that when you reheated it for 7 minutes, it caused an improvement.

are you saying you would inject it right now the way it looks? Because I sure wouldn't, I would only inject it the way it looks In The 15 minute picture

What I'm saying is that based on the pictures, the reheating is an improvement - a step in the right direction. But, it's still not perfect yet. So as I mentioned, the next steps are:

1. Keep checking and see if it stays like this past the 6 hours mark.

2. After that (tomorrow), repeat the heating like you did last time (7 min, or more. Your choice), and see if you can get it to improve even more... to get it to stay looking like in the 15-min picture.

Does this make sense, mate? :)

Right now, it doesn't look like the crash from the original (milky crash), so I'm saying that when you reheated it for 7 minutes, it caused an improvement.

What I'm saying is that based on the pictures, the reheating is an improvement - a step in the right direction. But, it's still not perfect yet. So as I mentioned, the next steps are:

1. Keep checking and see if it stays like this past the 6 hours mark.

2. After that (tomorrow), repeat the heating like you did last time (7 min, or more. Your choice), and see if you can get it to improve even more... to get it to stay looking like in the 15-min picture.

Does this make sense, mate? :)

Yes I understand, thank you for putting up with my dumbness lol. I will update you guys tomorrow.

Here is the hour 10 picture, it looks the same as the hour 2. So It didn't completely crash like the other time. I will reheat it for 11 minutes and see what it does.
View attachment 556106

Drhouse, I am using Grapeseed oil.

Imo you probably degraded the fucked out of your hormone. Read up on what microwaves do. They can alter the molecular structure of molecules by agitating like I stated earlier. You also have no clue as to how hot you're heating, the fact it's getting darker would mean it's too damn hot.

There's a reason people don't use a microwave for fixing crashed pre manufactured gear, let alone home brew. Cutting corners with something you put in your body is just crazy. Good luck to you if you inject it.

Imo you probably degraded the fucked out of your hormone. Read up on what microwaves do. They can alter the molecular structure of molecules by agitating like I stated earlier. You also have no clue as to how hot you're heating, the fact it's getting darker would mean it's too damn hot.

There's a reason people don't use a microwave for fixing crashed pre manufactured gear, let alone home brew. Cutting corners with something you put in your body is just crazy. Good luck to you if you inject it.

This is just an experiment to me, I if right now it doesn't crash, I will apply what I did with the microwave and use it in on stove top.

The reason I asked about the carrier oil is because GSO has a smoke point of around 450F (232C) and the melting point of Winny is roughly 455F (235C)(From the source I found). Which to me, I think the oil is degrading before it is dissolving. I think if you could use a pressure cooker or something to provide constant, uniform heat under the smoke point for a longer period of time, you would be better off for future experiments.

The reason I asked about the carrier oil is because GSO has a smoke point of around 450F (232C) and the melting point of Winny is roughly 455F (235C)(From the source I found). Which to me, I think the oil is degrading before it is dissolving. I think if you could use a pressure cooker or something to provide constant, uniform heat under the smoke point for a longer period of time, you would be better off for future experiments.
Simply on a stove top to you suppose?

Back