Anyone ever use Andro

vballplayer

I am looking into this product since it is not illegal. I know it is not going to give the gains of using test or other gear. But does it work? Are there any side affects that you have experienced?

If you want to use it, use the one with the most shit in it. It is 19-Norandrostack II by Sci-Fit. There have been Cops at my gym who are juicers who swear by it. I have no experiences however.

ive used that very one. theres like 500 m's total in each dose. and it still didnt do jack shit. not to mention its more expensive than real steroids. if you think about it any andro proiduct that raises your test levels enough to cause steroid like gains will have steroid like sides and shut you down jsut like steroids. not to mention a dosage neccessary for that crap to work would cost way more than a decent steroid cycle.

I totally agree with bronco944. I know few people from my gym that diden't want to juice, and tried andro & told me it didn't do shit for them. But again everyone is different.

"dont do it man......take the andro away from your mouth".... Listen to Bronco, the stuff is bunk......great concept, but it doesnt work......

I'm taking animal stack right now and I like it. My brother is taking 1-ad right now also. In 2 more week we are going too see who got the best gains.

Back