Anyone have a protein pancake recipe?

Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe Ingredients

RECIPE MAKES 1 SERVING (4 TO 6 PANCAKES)

6 egg whites
1***8260;2 cup oatmeal (dry)
Vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon powder
Pinch of stevia
Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1***8260;4 teaspoon baking soda
Cooking spray

Sorry I'm trying to copy paste from my iPhone - trying again:
Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe Ingredients

RECIPE MAKES 1 SERVING (4 TO 6 PANCAKES)

6 egg whites
1***8260;2 cup oatmeal (dry)
Vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon powder
Pinch of stevia
Blueberries (fresh or frozen)
1***8260;4 teaspoon baking soda
Cooking spray
Blueberry Protein Pancakes Recipe Directions

First, heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature.
After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender, spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan.
When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake about 1 tablespoon blueberries.
Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.

LOW-FAT, LOW-CARB PUMPKIN PANCAKES

INGREDIENTS
6 Egg Whites
3/4 Cup Pumpkin
3 Scoops Whey Protein(Vanilla and Cinnamon are best)
1 tsp Baking Soda
Splenda to taste
Cinnamon and Nutmeg

TOTAL~500 cals
Protein~100g/Carbs~20g/Fat~4g

Mix together in food processor and cook with spray oil. Top with SF Syrup and enjoy

If you can afford the extra calories add some flour, maybe some flax, and crushed nuts to enhance the texture and flavor.

1 quart egg whites...2 cups oatmeal...1 tblsp maple favoring, tsp pumpkin spice, 5 packs splenda put in a blender mix....pour into 8 inch skillet about 1/4 inch deep cook and flip...makes 5 big pancakes...aprox 90 grams protien and 80 grams carbs...delicious

I make these at night, put them in the fridge and leave over night. I keep them cold and eat them thru the day. These are very good. The protien/carb numbers I'm not sure about and don't remember where I got them from. Next time I make it I'll verify it.

Wish I would of seen these recipes before, I tried making some the other day I just mixed protein powder into the pancake mix and when I cooked them they turned out harder than fuck, major nasty

1 quart egg whites...2 cups oatmeal...1 tblsp maple favoring, tsp pumpkin spice, 5 packs splenda put in a blender mix....pour into 8 inch skillet about 1/4 inch deep cook and flip...makes 5 big pancakes...aprox 90 grams protien and 80 grams carbs...delicious

I make these at night, put them in the fridge and leave over night. I keep them cold and eat them thru the day. These are very good. The protien/carb numbers I'm not sure about and don't remember where I got them from. Next time I make it I'll verify it.

Do you add any protein powder to this?

my favorite gainer pancakes i call them:

Schwarzenegger Pancakes
1/2 cup bisquick heart smart mix
2 scoop of chocolate or vanilla MASS GAINER protein (mine is 25g protein 484 cal)
2 scoops peanut butter
3 Honey graham crackers
about 2 tblsp of honey (instead of sugar or splenda)
2/3 cup of milk
1 egg white
sprinkle cinnamon on top of the mix (flavor to your taste)
mix it all together then cook

you can lose the pancake mix, and egg white, add 2 more scoops of protein and do 10 oz of milk and you have great, Schwarzenegger protein shake

Back