Anyone heard of "Human Labs Company SRC"?

mikeisripped1

Hey just was wondering if anyone has heard of "Human Labs Company SRC"? I was going to buy some from a friend but just wanted to find out if it was real and legit. I took down lot numbers and lab info.

Has anyone heard or used any of the 2. And if so was it legit? Thanks for the help.

*Made by HUMAN LABS COMPANY SRC. Prvincialeweg 1138, 2308 AB AMSTERDAM HOLLAND

1. Boldenon 300 (EQ 300mg) Lot #: HLB3001, EXP:07/2011

2. Cipiotesto 300 (test cypinate 300mg) Lot#: HLC3001, EXP: 07/2011

Both are from same labs and my friend got them down south in mexico. Both are in brown 10cc vials with a hollowgram on the. Both have white labels, with gold and red on them as well. Has anyone heard/ and or tried this lab before? Again any help would be appreciated thanks again.

never heard of them and coming from mexico ummmm i wouldnt buy it more often that not your here of fake and counterfeits coming from mexico....your in a good place check out some of the board sponsors they are trusted and g2g

Thanks bro for the response. Here are some pics this will probably help out more. Anyone else heard or tried this lab? Thanks again.

Well it looks pretty good as far as labels which means nothing as far as quality...but if its a product of Holland the labels should be printed in dutch i would think..make me believe its a knock off,could be actual test and eq there is only one way to find out...run it.

Thanks bro for the response. Here are some pics this will probably help out more. Anyone else heard or tried this lab? Thanks again.

I just received some primo from the same lab... And trying to figure out if this UG lab is legit...

Have you started your cycle yet using the Human Labs Company gear?

I live in mexico and i been using Human Labs & Best Labs and both works great. you should try it.

Greetings

Back