Anyone here Homebrews his own gear?

zk7

Anyone here homebrews his own gear?

Did you have any sterility problems? And increased risk of infection problem?

Also, how can you be sure that the oil and powder or pellets mix perfectly uniformly? What makes you think it won't be accurate or uniform and that'd you be injecting mostly oil.

no one here makes their own steroids, however we all like to talk about how we would make them if we were legally allowed too.

zk7 said:
That's pretty much what this forum is about. :D

zk7 said:
No and no. If I brew my own gear dosed the same as my human grade gear, then I am unable to subjectively tell the difference.

You're a lot more likely to have trouble when buying UG lab gear.

zk7 said:
Also, how can you be sure that the oil and powder or pellets mix perfectly uniformly? What makes you think it won't be accurate or uniform and that'd you be injecting mostly oil.
Basic chemistry. We're making a solution; a uniform solution. So this isn't a problem.

zk7 said:

Hello,

I will always be the first to say the stupid question is the one that is not asked. But, there is allot of good information regarding this very basic question you ask out there. I do not want you to take this the wrong way, but if you must ask this question, you need to do more research. as a home brewer, I know what i have just through education and experience

Your friend

Back