Anyone run just EQ?

I think ifrit did that, he gained something like 10 lbs from it and said he wouldnt recomend it. Your better off asking him yourself

I wouldn't do it again. If I use EQ again I will use it at 800mgs a week depending on other Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) used but you get the idea. EQ is REALLY week bro.

Eq is very mild. I can usually get good gains of very moderate doses, but i have to run 700mg of eq and up to get anything. Never understood why one would run eq over test.

I ran EQ by itself in my first cycle about 12 years ago (hey, I was young, dumb, and there was no steroidology back then!). I ran Fort Dodge veterinary grade, 200mgs x 12 weeks. I gained about 15 pounds, at least 5 of that was added fat from EQ hunger. In short, I would never run EQ alone again...a waste of money and time. I am currently running it with my present cycle for 14 weeks but have also thrown in Test, D-Bol, Tren, and Winny.

LOL...I always get a kick out of these threads. Everytime you see someone post a question like this, you see response after response saying its a waste. Its too weak by itself...blah blah blah. Well, did anyone stop to consider what the goal of this guy's cycle was? Obviously not.

Sure, if you are simply looking to pack loads of mass on in a relatively short amount of time...there is definately a better option out there...its called test actually. I highly recommend it. However, there are certain instances where an EQ only cycle can be both very beneficial and quite effective. Lets say you have someone that just wants a little nudge in the gym, but has adverse reactions to test and would rather not have to take 3 or 4 sometimes expensive ancillarys to control them. Are you telling me that EQ only wouldn't be a beneficial cycle? I know better! Or how about someone that works in an occupation where they would rather keep their Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) use less than obvious. Are you telling me they couldn't make progress above and beyond what they could naturally, yet not have the blinking strobe light above their head saying Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) user here? Again, I know better. Or how about the bro that just wants to retain some muscle mass while hitting a cutting cycle to look a little better on the beach this summer. Are you gonna tell me they can't be done with EQ by itself?

The FACT is EQ alone can be put to very good use by itself in CERTAIN instances if the user happens to respond well to EQ. IS it the answer for the masses...no, but to immeadiately say it is useless by itself is misleading to say the least. Personally, EQ is probably my favorite compound, followed very closely by the various test esters (depending on what I'm trying to accomplish). I'm one of the lucky ones that respond very well to EQ, with virtually no sides. I love running it by itself during CKD diets as it keeps my appetite up, spares my lean mass, makes me veiny as hell, and even gives me a little kick during cardio. Hey, it perfectly fits my needs in that instance. Now as far as trying to put on any mass, even that can be done. Its not a speed approach though. The gains come much slower, but they are solid very mainatainable gains. Over the course of a longer cycle, say 12+ weeks, you may actually be surprised at the gains you can make. Like I said before, this can be a great option for those who are looking for a nudge, but would rather it not be blatantly obvious they are cycling. Anyway, thats just my two cents for the very little it is worth...

Cisco: You make an excellent point, seems even i am guilty of an "all or nothing" approach at times. My feedback in this thread was given with the assumption that he wants mass/size. I may be entirely wrong in my assumption, and should have asked him what his goals are. I also gave the feedback from my own perspective, with what works well for me. I absolutely love quick mass, strength, and overall size. I prefer Deca over Eq...and that is yet another topic that opens itself up for debate via personal experience, goals, etc.

I would not run a drug that can and will shut me down without test added. Plain and simple. Low dose of test 300-400mg every week, will not in 99% of people need 3 or 4 ancillaries to control sides. Your gains are controlled by diet mostly, drugs secondly. I don't think anyone is going to turn into a monster from one test cycle, although that seems to be what most kids want. Test will work well in most, eq will be quite disappointing in many, nothing is more disappointing than a shitty cycle.

jcp2 said:
I would not run a drug that can and will shut me down without test added. Plain and simple. Low dose of test 300-400mg every week, will not in 99% of people need 3 or 4 ancillaries to control sides. Your gains are controlled by diet mostly, drugs secondly. I don't think anyone is going to turn into a monster from one test cycle, although that seems to be what most kids want. Test will work well in most, eq will be quite disappointing in many, nothing is more disappointing than a shitty cycle.

Well I would never argue that EQ works well for everyone. As matter of fact, with the possible exception of Deca, I can't think of any other drug that is more of a hit or miss. Its definately a love it or hate it. Personally, I love it. As far as shutting me down...it doesn't. Never has, even at 15+ weeks the soldier still has more than enough ammo. Now, post cycle is a different story, but the same thing occurs using test. I don't know that I would agree about the ancillaries either. I know of more than a few bros that get nice collections of hairballs in their shower drains at even low doses of test. Further still, I've seen plenty that get the dreaded moon face on just 250mg/week. I don't swell up too badly myself until I hit about the 500mg mark, but there again, everyone is different. I guess that's my point. Everyone is different, everyone reacts differently, and everyone's goals are not the same. I guess thats why I think the "across the board advice" is not relevant in every single case. Most yes, but certainly not all...

Ive ran it before on its own and like stated on everyother post its very weak.. Ull definately need no less then 600 to see something at all.
Its great to just throw into a cycle though.
I dont really like EQ though cause it gives me hunger that i cant control when on a cutter cycle....

I was up to 800mgs a week of EQ only and while I beleive some people react differently then others I wouldn't do it again. I tried to get around not using test but there just isn't an effective way of doing this period.

Interesting info. I am going to be running EQ at 400mg/week on my 2nd cycle alng with 500mg/week of test. Is the EQ going to even make a difference at that dose?

Bimmer said:
I seem to respond well to deca. Would EQ also be good to me since they are somewhat similar?

IMO...probably not! This just may be my friend circle, but for whatever reason, the guys that respond well to Deca, tend to hate EQ. Then those of us who like EQ, don't like the Deca. Of course this is a small number so there certainly isn't enough statistical validity to make any serious conclusions.

Like I said earlier, EQ is probably my favorite drug. However, I may as well just go to the grocery and inject cooking oil as to do a Deca cycle. I've done three cycles with Deca and as far as I'm concerned it was absolutely a waste of money each time. The ONLY thing Deca seems to have ever done for me was give me a limp noodle...

Back