anyone use clen as workout stimulant?

gareth1978

I've just come off a cycle and as always I'm finding my workouts aren't as intense as they were whilst on. Sometimes I have taken 300mg caffeine preworkout to give me a little more pep, just wonder if clen would do the same thing? I have a heap sitting in my drawer, haven't used it for a long time now, so many 40mcg would do the trick? Anyone have any experience with this...

Since clen is a selective beta-2 agonist/antagonist, it is less able to evoke a response cardiovascularly, which would have to take place for you to feel a stimulant effect. Now I'm not saying that it won't give you a "buzz" or make you jittery, etc. It's just less efficient at doing it then say ephedrine, which is not selective and not only activates beta-2 receptors but other receptors around that are more likely to produce the stimulant effect you are looking for. I'd say ephedrine is your better bet.

And before anyone says it, yes be careful with stimulants, etc. They can cause you major problems if not used properly, etc. etc. etc. Be smart.

I gotta be honest, on clen I get seriously stronger. I don't know if it's all mental, or physical or what... but when I was taking clen my strength improved by a small amount and - get this - I started clen and hardcore dieting at the same time, almost NO carbs at all in my diet. So with no energy to push me, i made gains on a diet.

Back