Anyone use injectable B-12 while on TRT??

I have used it before.It feels good. Unless your appetite has gone to hell get it in a vitamin or a sound diet.

I have used it before.It feels good. Unless your appetite has gone to hell get it in a vitamin or a sound diet.

some people, especially older individuals, have a harder time digesting and absorbing B vitamins . Also B vitamins can not be stored in the body so they need replenished daily . because of those two factors injecting B vitamin makes sense for a lot of people

I hate this shit guys come on here , ask a question and fvckin leave. I mean OP WTF is this in Q's taking a vitamin during using AAS.

At least be courteous enough to stick with us and give some sort of reply.

Here I will tell you the truth I injected B-12 while on 250 mgs of Test and my balls disintegrated. Yep no balls anymore they're just gone... ya think :Pat:

was just curious about energy levels and heard people talking. oh sounds like your estrogen levels are high. seem pretty bitchy. ahh thats why they call you old mike.

was just curious about energy levels and heard people talking. oh sounds like your estrogen levels are high. seem pretty bitchy. ahh thats why they call you old mike.

No, NO kid I am 65 years old and have been doing this since 1980. I am an old competitor and gym owner. So I am Oldmusclemike. I am one of the oldest and experienced AAS user on here. But I don't know it all.

What are your stats?

Last edited:
I use cyanocobalamin while on trt usually between 100mcg & 500mcg twice a week in the same syringe as the Test C.

After a few weeks on it really doesn't feel any different so I started doing it randomly now and then just to spice up the shot.

On a side note if you really want to put some lead in your pencil inject 50mgs testosterone suspension 500mcg cyanocobalamin preworkout.

That makes sense and probably more of a placebo effect than anything else in my case.
EXACTLY
I still am able to cover my nutrient needs with food..lot s of food, but good food. That may change.
BALLBOY-U dis a seasoned member one more time like that I ll red rep you every time you think of posting anything.
Now...I have taken b 12 orally IM and sub q and have never felt a "surge" of energy or motivation.
HOWEVER I have read studies and known people suffering emaciation or lack of appetite from
surgery
chemo
aids/HIV
mega anti biotic s etc
All these either crush the person s apetite or caused vitamin DEFICIENCY FOR ANY NUMBER OF REASONS.
I eat 600.00 plus dollars a month in GOOD food. Have good energy, motivated and just crushed a 31 yr old doing leg s so it s like we say Balledbyaboy
No short cuts.
Train like a man
Eat like a man
Sleep like a king
Ejaculation is key as a test booster "naturally" so have sex often even if alone looking at my avi if it s all you can pull....boy.
AAS if you got em

Repeat
Qs ?
Smart ass negative commentary perhaps s.???

Last edited:
B-12 shots worked very well here.I was laboring around 193 pounds carrying all the weight at 5'7,then the weight gain stopped at 193 pounds.At 193,I could feel I was heavier and slow but still had mobility.Covered all the food groups and the bathroom was visit quite a few times during the day.Got some B-12 shots for a month and gained 10 more pounds,Had Energy to move around and didn't feel heavy at all.Bathroom breaks were the same but longer bowels movements that made it easier to just sit and let it out.
I probably made a perfect O-ring in the toliet without looking.It's that good.

I got this advice from the steriod handbook by W.Nathaniel Phillips. 6th Edition March 1991...Last time I looked the book was going over $100 at amazon which I don't see the book now there.Had it since 1990's.

Few Bodybuilders would go to mexico and get B-12 shots says the book.Claims it works and it does.My supply came from Florida with everything I need.I didn't feel a surge but mobility was easier.

I was using the Cyanocobalamin B-12 twice a week leading to once a week.I would use it again.

Back