Anyone use Terragon labs recently? How are they?

If you get your stuff from the OfficialTeragonRep here Canada, then you are in good hands.

My private message didnt work so I couldn't reply.

I just went with AML and they fucked me over. They pretend they are sending you the stuff and give u the track number but u never fucking receive anything. Fucking faghots. I lost 700$ just now cuz of them. Then they say oh you gotta pay more cuz its your fault for not giving full address or some bullshit like that, even thigh I have them the address 10 times . How do they have such good reviews ? I'm definately gonna make a post about this. Can u inbox me your email
So we can talk. Thanks bro

My private message didnt work so I couldn't reply.

I just went with AML and they fucked me over. They pretend they are sending you the stuff and give u the track number but u never fucking receive anything. Fucking faghots. I lost 700$ just now cuz of them. Then they say oh you gotta pay more cuz its your fault for not giving full address or some bullshit like that, even thigh I have them the address 10 times . How do they have such good reviews ? I'm definately gonna make a post about this. Can u inbox me your email
So we can talk. Thanks bro
What a load of crap...dealt with them for almost 2 years..always good product and top line customer service and fast delivery....go Troll somewhere else

What a load of crap...dealt with them for almost 2 years..always good product and top line customer service and fast delivery....go Troll somewhere else

Agreed. I had a recent aml order that couldn't have been smoother. Only positives for me so far but I've only used their test e so far.

Back