anything else that could improve this 2nd cycle?

bAdGeNetIcS

wk.1-12 500 mg test enathate
wk.1-12 400mg eq
wk.1-4 30mg d-bol ed

is there anything i could use instead of d-bol?...i used it last cycle, i liked it, but would like to try something differant....also would i be able to use tren w/ this cycle?

Since you said you had the same stack for your first cycle, is it the same strength?

Looks good except for the Dbol. You might want to raise it up slowly, 10 mg week 1, 15 mg week 2, 20 mg week 3, and 25 mg for the final week 4. Makes it easier for your liver also.

Substitue Dbol? It's a good beginner jumpstart but Prop is also nice but you'll have to deal with the everyday injections and the prop sting. Anavar is also a jumpstart, you'll get strong but you won't get the size that Dbol will give you.

Just remember to take some liver aid stuff like Liv52 or 1.5 grams of Milk Thistle or ALA during your Dbol cycle. Check your BP during your Dbol cycle cause it tends to raise your BP levels. If you get very bloated and your BP skyrockets, you should cut back on the dosage and start using Arimidex or Liquidex to help with the bloat.

Good luck growing.

Back