Are quad shots supposed to hurt this much?

if i shoot quads i usually run the syringe under warm water, massage my quad, rub with alcohol pad, inject nice and quick, pull out,wipe again, massage some more. Then I usually ride my bike to work which feels like it keeps the quad loose and streches it.

i sit on the bed with my leg at about 100 degrees, with a pillow under my foot.

LiftTillIDie said:
God damnit I lay flat with my head propped up and stick the needle in the side of my leg. It works PERFECTLY.

Dude, how long are your arms? You are like a monkey.

mranak said:
I haven't been able to make myself do it yet, but a fast jab is the method that medical professionals are taught to use and it means less pain.

Perhaps many of us are like little kids making it worse by doing it so slow.

Yes,if you can train yourself to do a quick jab,it is a lot less painful.

I can't bring myself to do a quick jab either, and that probably has a lot to do with why I think glute shots are painful and annoying. I start to get cramped up after a while trying to contort myself to get a steady shot on my ass, and the cramping seems to get worse the bigger I get.

LiftTillIDie said:
Is that so wierd? I like to lay down in bed, put a nice pillow behind my head, so I can relax and inject nice and slow.

I pictured you laying flat on your back so yes it was very funny to me.
Now that you've explained it...it aint so funny anymore. Buzzkill.

SO I go ahead and say fuck it Ill try a quad shot , its been a long while since Ive done one maybe I was just a bitch way back. So I load 1cc Tren A and slip the 1in 25g pin in my quad half way through I strike a nerve or something and WAM my leg tightens up, so I slowly push the pin in more and then I asperate and push the gear in and slide the pin out. SWEET that wasnt too bad. Then I go to bed the next day I wake up and it feels like someone has socked me in my leg and it hurts to bend it. WTF it was only 1cc of Tren for christs sake. Conclusion: Ill stick to delts and everywhere else and screw quads.

Quads have been easiest for me. My first quad shot was last week and it went smooth. My last quad shot took 2 seconds. It pierced my skin so easily & fast that I didn't even know it went in. I let a small drop hit the injection spot and the pin went right it. Never felt a thing. What size pins are you using? I'm using 25g 1in.

I never found it painful for quad shots, but when shooting Tren the next day my quads get sore.

jesus you guys its not that bad. ill say quads can definatly be sensitive but really...the worst i ever used was that bunk ass GTP test. two ccs of that with one cc of tren made me gimp for a few a days.

Back