Are some bodys made for cycles

SEMINOLES

How did the older bodybuilders run cycles with know pcts or anti estrogens are some peoples body just made where they dont need that stuff even though they should use it

It may be possible to recover normally from low to moderately dosed cycles without PCt or ancillaries, however when given the science the research, and medically backed studies, why do a cycle without these?

Whats then is then and whats now is now !!

that's a good question, what did bodybuilders do back in the day to recover? I've never really noticed any old balck and white pics of dudes with gyno? I wonder how they avoided it...

i was watching terminator the other day and wondered the exact same question....not to mention their steroid options were limited. i mean, cant it be safely assumed that arnold needs some test supplementation now a days?

To my knowledge alot of them ran multiple agents at a time to counteract estrogenic effects from other agents they were running (like Test). I read somewhere earlier on the board that Arnie used to run LOTS of Primo and D-bol. The Primo counteracting alot of the boat and estrogenic effects from the D-bol. IMHO, alot of pro's then and now wern't at any point in time not on/taking some kind of AAS. Does that help?

Everybody reacts to steroids differently. For me there are very little side effects no matter what steroids I take. My balls don't shrink and I manage to keep all my gains off cycle. However I have only done three cycles so far so I cannot say how my body reacts to the possible longterm side effects on bodily organs for example.

At this stage I do truly feel that my body was made to cycle.

Last edited:
thats the same for me ive ran three cycles and never had gyno problems or any post cycle crash thats why i was asking maybe just lucky but ive keep must of my gains also

Back