Are these Real?

vatertime

I was on another forum and I saw the exact box and amp and they claim them to be 100% fakes! Here are the pictures of what I received, let me know what you think

Who the hell would go to all the trouble to package fake shit like that? the test isn't that damn expensive aint like your gonna save a fortune and fool a ton of people. cuz they won't be back for more. that has to be real

shit looks fine to me, the only thing i'm not familiar with is the color, you might ask someone knowledgeable, but i would haven't even second geussed

Then genuine product has an (R) symbol after the word Sustanon.

Also, these amps look like that have a paper label stuck on to them. Genuine product have the lable printed on to the glass itself.

The genuine amps are made of clear glass, whereas in the pic, the glass looks brown.

So, whilst I cannot be sure they are fake, these differences in usual appearance certainly make me suspicious.

There are many different types of sust depending where they come from.

Pakistan, Russia, Turkey, Egypt, etc...

I am going to go out on a limb and say those are legit turkish amps

These are Turkish sust and they look like they should. Brown amps, label, 3 rings, etc. But fakes do exist.

The packaging and product I am more familiar with and what I based by comments on are Sustanon made in Pakistan. So, it is possible they look different when made in other countries.

Back