Are this combination ok?

AntiFaHooligan

Hi All,

Im new at AS so i would be glad for some tips :

I have orderd some products that i have here now (Winstol 2mg tabs, Stanozolol 5mg tabs, and some Dinabol 5mg tabs)
How should I combine these products and how long after intake is it best to start working out?
And how many do I have to take per day?

BTW wich of the Dinabols are best the one from russia or the one from Thailand?

And please notice that I am only intrested in the Oral anabolics and not the injecteble onees (at least for now)

Last edited:
thailand i would think most would say..

and as for the steroids you have choosen.......... welll ill leave it to biggie and stone to tell you why you will need injectables....

but i will tell you both the orals you have there are alk17 which means its a big no-no mixing them together..........

I love the ones from thailand manufactured by British dispencary,serpent mark on them.The ones from Russia are old school
holds more water than the ones from thailand but still amazing.

Welcome to Steroidology bro !!

Please give us your stats; age, weight, height, lifting experience, goals of cycle. Once you do this, we will be better able to help you out.

StoneColdNTO said:
Welcome to Steroidology bro !!

Please give us your stats; age, weight, height, lifting experience, goals of cycle. Once you do this, we will be better able to help you out.

Thanks Stone!

Im 24 years old, started to lift weights for 5 moths ago (not for gaining mass but for gaining in durability)
But i see know that Its no use for me with only durability in Shoot Fighting but I need massive strenght
my weight is 90kg and im 180cm high :)

My goals are to gain strenght and mass (needed i Shoot Fighting :D )
I want to get "big" but not "big big" if you know what i mean.

One of the reasons im choosing olral anabolics is that i dont know how to put the needels and are afraid that i will do something wrong when setting the needles or injecting the "fluids"

My advice to you would be to hold off taking any steroids for a while. With only 5 months gym time behind you, you can still make plenty of gains, both size & strength naturally. In the meantime, this board is a great place to educate yourself on all aspects of steroids, as well as diet & training. The very last thing you want to do is take something that you are unsure of, that can prove to be very dangerous in terms of your long term health. Play smart and play safe............

I have accsess to these roids!
what can you tell me about these roids?
wich one is the best (diffrent catagories)

For fat burning:

Stanozolol 5mg tabs (Genapharm Germany)
Winstrol 2mg tabs
Clenbuterol 2mg tabs (Europharma Spain)

For Bulking:

DINABOL tabs (British dispensary Thiland)
ANDRIOL tabs (Organon Greece)
ANAVAR tabs (Oxandrolone ) 10mg British Dragon - Thailand

Not looking for yada yada just answer the question ok?
:) :) :)

And should I use the fatburners above to get rid of the extra fat i got before i start using the bulking ones????

Any coments bros?

:repost:

StoneColdNTO said:
My advice to you would be to hold off taking any steroids for a while. With only 5 months gym time behind you, you can still make plenty of gains, both size & strength naturally. In the meantime, this board is a great place to educate yourself on all aspects of steroids, as well as diet & training. The very last thing you want to do is take something that you are unsure of, that can prove to be very dangerous in terms of your long term health. Play smart and play safe............

Heres a Dose of Harsh Reality, since the other guys are too nice to say this...

1> Your a dumbass

2> All that gear you have is crap without a good injectable base.

3> You don't know a dumb bell from taco bell.

4> Your a dumb ass.

5> Stick around and learn before doing anything.

Good Luck.

Nimrod25 said:

1> Your a dumbass

4> Your a dumb ass.

Good Luck.

Don't hold back. Tell him how you really feel. :D :laugh: LOL

Nimrod25 said:

1> Your a dumbass

4> Your a dumb ass.

Good Luck.

well....

1. !"#¤%&/()=?

2. I realize that but its not an option to start setting needles when i dont know how....

3. We dont have Taco bell here in Norway....

4.!"#¤%&/()=

5. Good advise :)

AntiFaHooligan said:
well....
2. I realize that but its not an option to start setting needles when i dont know how....

If your not ready to start using needles, then your not ready to use steroids period. Im not trying to be a dick but all oral cycles are really useless in terms of comparing those gains with the gains of a "real" cycle.

BiggieSwolls said:
If your not ready to start using needles, then your not ready to use steroids period. Im not trying to be a dick but all oral cycles are really useless in terms of comparing those gains with the gains of a "real" cycle.

Thanks for your opinion Biggie!

Where can i find information about how to set the needles?

Well I see you are wearing your flame retardent suit....good thing cause a post like that can do damage, you're lucky everyone is being so nice. I agree with everyone, but since you are going to do them anyways and won't listen here is some info for injecting.

www.spotinjections.com

that will show you details on how and where to poke yourself. Since you are looking for some bulk and strength, I would find yourself some test and run that at about 500mg/week, and perhaps throw in some dbols at 30mg a day. Run that for 12 weeks and see how you feel. Most importantly is your diet however, especially if you want to put on size and you're going to be fighting all the time. Try to get in at least 2g of protein per pound, or in your terms about 3g of protein per kg. Personally I would give it a few more months at least to get a good understanding of test and how to inject etc...and to get a good diet going otherwise you are wasting your hard earned money. Good luck to you in the future.

FROGGYJS said:
Well I see you are wearing your flame retardent suit....good thing cause a post like that can do damage, you're lucky everyone is being so nice. I agree with everyone, but since you are going to do them anyways and won't listen here is some info for injecting.

www.spotinjections.com

that will show you details on how and where to poke yourself. Since you are looking for some bulk and strength, I would find yourself some test and run that at about 500mg/week, and perhaps throw in some dbols at 30mg a day. Run that for 12 weeks and see how you feel. Most importantly is your diet however, especially if you want to put on size and you're going to be fighting all the time. Try to get in at least 2g of protein per pound, or in your terms about 3g of protein per kg. Personally I would give it a few more months at least to get a good understanding of test and how to inject etc...and to get a good diet going otherwise you are wasting your hard earned money. Good luck to you in the future.

Thank Frogg!

But i think that I go with Stones advise and work out some more before I start using roids :40oz:
Hopefully by this time I know how to handle the needles my self :D

Did I hear someone say GOOD BOY???

AntiFaHooligan said:

Did I hear someone say GOOD BOY???

GOOD BOY !!

It took a while to convince you....but in the long run you'll be thankful you waited. Now don't go nowhere, you got lots of learning to do, and this is a great place to do it.

:D

Good choice AntiFaHooligan...so rare these days you see someone listen....props to ya! You'll love yourself in the end for it.

Back