are you looking for an edge??

nerdalert

We have it here, another fat burner to help you lean out or just boost your metabolism.

N2-flame contains the following: Serving size 2 capsules. 80 servings per cotainer
Niacin 20mg
N2flame proprietary Blend 1343mg DMAE(As DMEA Bitartrate) N-Acetyl Carnitine, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, phenylethylamine(as phenylethylamine HCI),L arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride,L-Ornithine(as L-ornithine HCI) Evodiamine,Idebenone,Alpha lipic Acid, Vinpocetine

TriXanthin-X™ Blend:338mg Caffeine, Green Tea extracted (std.ext.) (min 60%EGGG)(leaf),, Oolong Tea (Extract STD)(min. 50% polyohenois)

Back by popular demand N2-flame is the King of all fat burners and is formally named Lipoflame. A formula that has been helping people burn fat for over 7 years and known all around the world.
From the mad Scientist At NTBM.Inc Comes a powerful Fat burning amplifier And incinerator. Formulated to maximize your drive and results, N2-Flame hit The N.O.S switch on your cardio , motivation and fat burning. Be the body you always wanted to be.
Clean long lasting smooth energy- No jitters or anxiety and no Crash!
Appetite modulation so you can eat right all day with no cravings
Workout longer and stronger with maximized fat buring Metabolism

For the most up to date information on this product and everything else cutting edge in the supplement, health and fitness industry, check out:
Need To Build Muscle Inc. Official Blog

Click any of the following links to learn more about this product. Talk to our forum members and find out how they use it and how it has worked for them.

N2Flame.....
Update time! Transderm, N2Flame, N2Stim, N2Amp, DAA!
Liposhred Stack
HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE!!
ANOTHER GREAT NEW product from NTBM!!---> N2-Flame

This is a great new product for us to give you the advantage that you are looking for!!

what is the most amount of fat anybody taking this product has lost?

this stuff is great to take with a pre work out supp + these pills it really gives you some great energy in the gym

this stuff is great to take with a pre work out supp + these pills it really gives you some great energy in the gym

The benefit of something like this is the combo of the in gym effect, the long term burn, and how much it improves day to day activities such as work.

I like it when I can accomplish my goals while making my life easier in the process.

Back