Torch that fat right off

MeatHead96

Jacked and Tan
Check out N2-Flame !!

New NTBM discount code!! Use meat20 at checkout for 20 percent off your entire order!!

N2-flame contains the following: Serving size 2 capsules. 80 servings per cotainer

Niacin 20mg

N2flame proprietary Blend 1343mg DMAE(As DMEA Bitartrate) N-Acetyl Carnitine, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, phenylethylamine(as phenylethylamine HCI),L arginine Ethyl Ester Dihydrochloride,L-Ornithine(as L-ornithine HCI) Evodiamine,Idebenone,Alpha lipic Acid, Vinpocetine

TriXanthin-X***8482; Blend:338mg Caffeine, Green Tea extracted (std.ext.) (min 60%EGGG)(leaf),, Oolong Tea (Extract STD)(min. 50% polyohenois)

Back by popular demand N2-flame is the king of all fat burners and is formally named Lipoflame. A formula that has been helping people burn fat for over 7 years and known all around the world.

From the mad scientist At NTBM.Inc comes a powerful fat burning amplifier and incinerator. Formulated to maximize your drive and results, N2-Flame hit the N.O.S switch on your cardio, motivation and fat burning. Be the body you always wanted to be.

Clean long lasting smooth energy- No jitters or anxiety and no Crash!

Appetite modulation so you can eat right all day with no cravings

Workout longer and stronger with maximized fat buring Metabolism

Last edited:
sorry if this is elementary but is N2flame a stimulate. I'm not familiar with the ingredients and am too lazy to google them all :)

sorry if this is elementary but is N2flame a stimulate. I'm not familiar with the ingredients and am too lazy to google them all :)

N2flame is a milder product and more suitable to your needs i feel, the N2burn is alot stronger and heavier on you. Im not sure if n2flame is completely stim free but its an excellent product and much more suited towards your needs i feel.
Use meat15 for your savings also buddy..

Back