ARGH! the best laid plans....etc. PCT mini crisis!

Micklos

Hey, so It would appear that her indoors has either lost, "tidied", stolen or consumed (only half joking) a significant amount of my Nolva stash. I'm one week into PCT and noticed quite a bit of empty space in my gear box. I have enough to hand for 5 more days at 40mg a day. My source is HIGHLY unlikely to be able to get more to me in that time. (Plus, they have a minimum order, which always bugs me.)
So, the source is an option, but may lead to an interruption of a week or two. Should I then start from scratch or pick up where I left off? Should I continue Clomid as usual?

OR...An option that popped into my mind earlier is to go to my GP and explain the situation.

Anyone got any ideas that I haven't had?

Obviously, the search for the missing Nolva will continue, but it's looking unlikely that I'll find it.

I think it's time to make a gear box with a lock. I'll post pics when it's finished :)

Edit: By the way, I ran HCG throughout the cycle, and had no sides except some backne which appeared on like week 11. I'm really not FEELING much. My libido is as normal, I still hate Titanic, my mood is...actually more stable than it was before. I feel kinda placid. No stress or depression or any such thing. Not sure what all that means, but it may be relevant. I dunno. I'm not a doctor

Last edited:
Replace it with some tomox from RUI. It''ll be there in 5 days easy.

Are you taking Clomid for PCT as well?

if you're running clomid at 50mg for a month, going without the nolva won't make much of a difference... just continue the clomid, run the nolva at 20mg per day to stretch it out a bit... then stop worrying

problem solved

Replace it with some tomox from RUI. It''ll be there in 5 days easy.

Are you taking Clomid for PCT as well?

I'm not in the USA so I don't know about that. I'll check them out. I keep meaning to anyway. Yeah, I'm taking clomid too. I have plenty of that for this and the next PCT! grrrrr

Back