Arimidex and carbing up help

sLd

What's up guys.

Got one simply question yet I could not find the answer anywhere.

Lets say I am pretty depleted right now. [50 carbs a day , doing cardio and hour and hard workout hour to hour and 15 min]
and planing to do a two day carb up.

Been on cycle of 600 mg test E and 800 tren E/A

the question is, would it be counterproductive to use arimidex while carbing up? would it make it harder for my body to fill in muscles with those carbs and water. or it will not have any effect at all on this process?

thanks

What's up guys.

Got one simply question yet I could not find the answer anywhere.

Lets say I am pretty depleted right now. [50 carbs a day , doing cardio and hour and hard workout hour to hour and 15 min]
and planing to do a two day carb up.

Been on cycle of 600 mg test E and 800 tren E/A

the question is, would it be counterproductive to use arimidex while carbing up? would it make it harder for my body to fill in muscles with those carbs and water. or it will not have any effect at all on this process?

thanks

Aren't your already using Arimdex during the duration of your cycle ? Don't adjust your arimidex dosage just because you adjust your diet, there is not relation. Keep your ai dose based on controlling estrogen (water retention is just a side effect of elevated estrogen in this case)

and if your NOT already running Adex and a DA like caber . you need to re-acess what your doing with your cycle and go get bloods done

Last edited:
Aren't your already using Arimdex during the duration of your cycle ? Don't adjust your arimidex dosage just because you adjust your diet, there is not relation. Keep your ai dose based on controlling estrogen (water retention is just a side effect of elevated estrogen in this case)

and if your NOT already running Adex and a DA like caber . you need to re-acess what your doing with your cycle and go get bloods done

obviously I am already running ai buddy. thats why I ask if countinue or stop on carb up.

I wouldnt be so sure about caber ;] check this out. the guy who knows more than anyone on this planet about steroids..

Patrick Arnold » Anabolic Steroids and Lactating

Last edited:
By your Q's it is apparent that you might not have a good understanding of Arimidex and AI's function. I'm not being rude here, I just think you need to read up a little more. Good Luck man :)

obviously I am already running ai buddy. thats why I ask if countinue or stop on carb up.

I wouldnt be so sure about caber ;] check this out. the guy who knows more than anyone on this planet about steroids..

Yes, two studies about lactation from a guy that has been claiming knowledge as his own for years is clearly a guru, when he learned much like the rest of us - through observations and communication with the AAS communities.

You clearly haven't dealt with what a 19-nor can do, and I assure you that it takes just ONCE to find out that dopamine agonists DO work, which by definition proves the root problem is indeed prolactin. Of course, be my guest and get a blood test when your dick turns to spaghetti, you lose the ability to climax, and if very unfortunate - spout milk from your chesticles.

It may make you a believer. ;)

I'm not saying that you absolutely MUST be on a DA from day one, but I absolutely promise you that having a bottle in the fridge, or pills in the drawer, just in case - will be more than welcomed if the shit does hit the fan. :p

My .02c :)

Yes, two studies about lactation from a guy that has been claiming knowledge as his own for years is clearly a guru, when he learned much like the rest of us - through observations and communication with the AAS communities.

You clearly haven't dealt with what a 19-nor can do, and I assure you that it takes just ONCE to find out that dopamine agonists DO work, which by definition proves the root problem is indeed prolactin. Of course, be my guest and get a blood test when your dick turns to spaghetti, you lose the ability to climax, and if very unfortunate - spout milk from your chesticles.

It may make you a believer. ;)

I'm not saying that you absolutely MUST be on a DA from day one, but I absolutely promise you that having a bottle in the fridge, or pills in the drawer, just in case - will be more than welcomed if the shit does hit the fan. :p

My .02c :)

I get what you say, and you may be right. I ve done several cycles with tren. first was with caber rest without no difference for me :]

but that doesnt matter, I got my answer. So thanks fellas and bye

I get what you say, and you may be right. I ve done several cycles with tren. first was with caber rest without no difference for me :]

but that doesnt matter, I got my answer. So thanks fellas and bye

That's likely because your estradiol was under control. That means you were doing it right. ;)

Back