arimidex solution

thanks brotha, i'm guessing everclear is strong enough. it dissolves my cocoa puffs just fine in the morning. would there be any advantage to adding PEG?

i was looking at lozgod's recipe and he uses 10% peg 300. he states that he has gotten it to hold at 5mg/ml like this. i was going to try 2mg/ml, but i'm not sure if it will hold with just everclear.

get ya money right and ill be right down. youll never be satisfied with another though. your sex life will never be the same . i hope you understand this going in.

pullinbig said:
get ya money right and ill be right down. youll never be satisfied with another though. your sex life will never be the same . i hope you understand this going in.

DADAWG warned me.

All you need for arimidex is water lol. No need to complicate things. It's soluble at up to 5mg/ml in water. Add a little BA as a preservative and you're set.

BCC said:
All you need for arimidex is water lol. No need to complicate things. It's soluble at up to 5mg/ml in water. Add a little BA as a preservative and you're set.

For real? Fuck, I wish I just didn't make 700ml of this stuff with Bacardi 151 then :(

Derek

Back